“Tasty chicken”

Add it.
Zaxby's
Ranked #39 of 153 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed March 28, 2012

It really was good but nothing out of the ordinary, the fries either, not sure I will go back.

1  Thank Jim's sweetheart

Reviewed March 11, 2012

We take home Zaxby's quite often. Our boys love the chicken and Zax sauce......; and the Texas Toast........

Reviewed December 31, 2011

My wife loves their chicken salad and every time without fail she says this place has got the best chicken above all others as well as their fries. I admit the salad is very fresh and great taste so we always look for Zaxby's when traveling and need a good meal in a short time.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

This is my favorite fast food restaurant. The chicken has a very good taste (not like other fast food). I like the sandwiches as well as the salads. Reasonable prices too!! I wish they still had the wheatberry toast.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

I have been to Zaxby's several times so my review is more of a compilation of several visits. I have always enjoyed my meals at Zaxby's. The portion sizes are such that I've always felt satisfied. The chicken strips and wings are always tasty and flavorful. The Zax's sauce is spicy and tastes very good. Their crinkle cut french fries are crisp and hot. Sometimes the service is a little spotty as some employees have a bit of an attitude but other than that, I always enjoy Zaxby's.