“Overrated and overpriced”

O'Charley's
Ranked #96 of 154 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We waited 30 minutes for a table. This was a waste of 30 minutes as the food was average at best, and that would be gentle. The server was on top of his game, but we'll never return here.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

This was one of our favorites but after the refresh it's just not the same. The food is mediocre at best. I keep hoping that it will return but not yet! The wait staff are bored & uninterested in helping you. I have found this to be the case at the Gallatin location also. Really sad about the change!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I've had many more poor experiences at O'Charley's than positive experiences but they have made improvements at this store.

The menu has been completely revamped and the store has been remodeled. It's only been in the Hendersonville location for a few years, but the remodeling looks good. The food was prepared perfectly and our server was fantastic. I still find O'Charley's to be a little pricey for the quality of food but it's a better value with the $9.99 menu items.

I order the Tuscan Chicken which is a grilled chicen breast with melted cheese served atop a Parmesan pasta. The chicken was pretty good and the pasta was quite good. I also added a spring green salad and always good (how do you screw up cooked sweetened condensed milk) Caramel Pie. The salad was ample and had a good variety of greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and the always good O'Charley's Blue Cheese Dressing. My wife had the grilled chicken salad and she raved about that. My son ordered and I tasted his French Dip and it was piled high with meat and well worth the $10.99 with a loaded baked potato.

Our server did a great job and she was attentive and very friendly. Our food arrived as we would have expected it to and we never had to ask for refills.

The total bill was $43 but I felt this was fair but not outstanding. Overall the other servers seemed to be working hard and the manager was busy and visible in the dining room. We'll go back based on this meal. Hope they can keep their act together.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I guess I expected more...the staff was friendly but unsure who had our table for service...they looked like they were running everywhere. The food was okay but nothing special...I need more taste in it.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Recently visited the remodeled location in Hendersonville. The service was great! All the wait staff were friendly, and on point. The new menu selections were well prepared, properly seasoned, and had good presentation. We were so impressed, we went back again within the week. Since we'll be in the area for a prolonged visit, this location is definitely on our list for the weekly rotation. This is a must try! Thanks GM Joey Mayes and server Aisha! You guys rock!