“Cool and Quaint”
Review of Sax Deli

Sax Deli
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

The sax burger with sax o’fries is a lot of food that tastes great! Cool atmosphere and friendly staff. Definitely coming back!

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Some of the best sandwiches in town, love the burgers as well, love the fries big portions and everything is made fresh!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

I had the chicken salad sandwich for lunch. I didn’t try any soup or sides. Overwhelmed by the many options!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

I have never had a bad meal here. Choose something off the grill and you won’t be disappointed. Best fries on Hendersonville. Plus they give you a ton.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

I stopped at Sax For lunch on the recommendation of my daughter who lives in Hendersonville. And it was just after lunch, but the place was still pretty full. There was a short line at the counter where you place your order and the gentleman at the counter had a great personality and was extremely efficient. I placed my order and then went to the table and after getting my beverage. When the food came, it looked great. Unfortunately, it was a Panini that was relatively cold and definitely not very crispy. It was disappointing. However, the french fries more than made up for what was lacking in the sandwich. Amazing! Well I can’t really put my finger on it, the atmosphere of the place just didn’t do anything for me and bathrooms were not very clean.

Date of visit: April 2018