“Truly Authentic Mexican Food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ricardo's Restaurant & Tgr
Ranked #78 of 153 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We've been to Ricardo's Restaurant a few times, and we are never disappointed. Very honestly, we maybe would go there more often, except it's kind of tucked away on a side street and not in the shopping districts. We just forget about it when we are planning dinner or popping in someplace while out and about. We really need to add Ricardo's to our list of regulars. The food is always delicious, totally authentic, fresh ingredients, cooked to perfection and nicely presented. The prices are perhaps just a bit higher than an average casual restaurant, but every dish I've ever eaten there was oh! so worth it. The service is always excellent. They are busy but always considerate of the customer's time. My husband was able to go there this week, take a school group on their lunch break and make it back to school on time. The atmosphere is authentic Mexican but not loud. I don't want to listen to a mariachi band serenading my table when I'm enjoying a quiet lunch or dinner with my husband or friends. If you haven't tried Ricardo's yet, put it on your list of things to do, and go!

1  Thank bjoclark

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Been coming here several years. The best Mexican food in the area. Good service. Very consistent. As good as anywhere.

1  Thank michaelanno
Reviewed May 21, 2012

always good service and good food, nice atmosphere

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I can't eat spicy foods or even tomatoes. Ricardo's was able to make a dish that was delicious for me without being spicy. That counts for a lot. If you have special needs with your diet, they can accommodate you.

Reviewed June 25, 2011

They are the BEST Mexican food in town--no doubt. I eat here once or twice a week and have never been disappointed.
My hubby does not eat very spicy things but they go out of their way to help him. When we walk in they bring me regular salsa and him a bowl of mild with a big basket of chips. We order cheese dip --no jalapenos-- for him with no problem. They take such good care of him! Now I can finally eat Mexican with him instead of going alone because it is too much for him.
Thanks Ricardo and family. See you next week!