“Great food with a good price!”

Fortune House Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 154 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

Well, I'm not much of a Chinese food buff, but I occasionally indulge my husband who loves Chinese food! We stopped here...no regrets. We ordered kind of cafeteria style...they bring out your food. My crab Rangoon was awesome and so fresh...then I had the best sweet n sour chicken...less breading, more chicken in bite size portions, which I like:) my hubby had the moogoogipan and egg role which he loved. You pay in cash and the price is about $7, not bad for soup, meal drink and side...

1  Thank T55000

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Fortune House always has fantastic food, reasonably priced, with great service. We've been going there for years and never had a bad meal. After just a handful of visits the owner and staff will consider you a regular and will probably remember what you order.

Highly recommended for great Chinese food.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

try to eat here at least twice a month, service very good and price is good with friendly folks.

1  Thank john c
Reviewed February 13, 2009

I have been going to this place for years. I have honestly never had a bad meal at Fortune House. Granted the interior could be updated a little bit. I don't think the decor has changed since it was a Captain D's way back when. You can always go through the drive thru window...which is usually what I do anyway.

1  Thank melovechinese
Reviewed April 17, 2008

I cannot believe no one has written a review on the Fortune House! The owners here know how to do it right. You order in a cafeteria style line and take your food to an always clean table with fresh pressed white table clothes. Servings are pleantiful. No waitress to tip. Prices are in line with the servings. The owners know there regular customers well. We have been going here for 14 years and have never been disappointed. Try the Mandrin Deluxe and the soups. Drive up window, too.

2  Thank fluffywhiteangel