“GOOD BBQ AT A GOOD PRICE”
Review of Whitt's Barbecue

Whitt's Barbecue
Ranked #26 of 174 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed February 19, 2019

This is good bbq at a good price. Customer service can be hit or miss, but it is mostly young people so what do you do? Maybe I am the only person that thinks if teens are weird and giggly at the drive thru they are tampering with my food. It makes me nervous, but all in all I think the food here is as good of quality as any bbq place. We had them cater something recently and it was really good.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed December 20, 2018

I buy a pack and half of pork with double potato salad for my husband and myself.
We enjoy it for at least three meals and will get it about every two weeks. They have
a special on Wed. so look for it. A few tables inside and a drive through. Enjoy!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2018

Not my favorite barbq sauce but still a decent meal and nice servers. Only a few tables for eating in.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2018

I eat a lot of Whitt's Barbeque. Know what I am getting. and for a reasonable price, too! Their pulled pork is delicious. I prefer a thicker sauce than what they have, but this is just personal preference, not a criticism.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 11, 2018

Nothing inspiring but it will do in a pinch. There are better places to go in the Nashville area. Prices are reasonable

Date of visit: July 2018