“It's McDonalds”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #79 of 154 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Service can be good, service can be terrible. I've had good meals here, I've had not so good meals here. Food is usually pretty good. Restrooms are dirty sometimes. McDonald's is average, but this location is better than most.

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I really appreciated the manager for being so determined to please. They had forgotten to make my fish sandwich, so he gave me 2 pies and a milkshake and then cooked a fresh hot fish sandwich, too! Super nice folks :))

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Someone took me as a treat and I was suprised as to all the better nutrional choices they had...and there were flowers on the tables...the food was good and I have told others they need to check it out.