“Mexican food”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We made reservations for a birthday party for a Saturday night, and upon our arrival we were seated immediately. The atmosphere is very nice and decor is upscale.
At the suggestion of our server we ordered White Sangria by the pitcher. Excellent choice!
The table side guacamole was very tasty, and fresh. Everyone enjoyed their meals, and for dessert, our server gave the birthday girl a sopapilla with honey. Our server was very helpful and attentive.
If you enjoy Mexican food, this is a good choice.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

When I ordered coffee, I had not idea it would be $5.00. I have never paid that anywhere, even in an expensive foreign country. I was told that it was French press and the 2 small cups in the French press were to be served to 2 people. I am a coffee drinker and I always get a refill. I will not go back because I want my lunch coffee and refuse to pay that much for coffee. The coffee was very syrupy and was not good.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Had a BOGO coupon for lunch, so the price was amazing for very good blue corn chicken tacos and a happy hour margarita. I've also had their street tacos and burrito. Their chicken is excellent.....very tender and moist. The rice is great and you have a choice of retried or black beans. The black beans are highly recommended. The salsa served with complimentary chips has just the right amount of spice. Don't forget to order sopapillas for dessert. (They aren't served at lunch unless you ask.). They are also complimentary and are wonderful end to a great meal. Prices at dinner are higher, but the lunch is well worth it....particularly with a coupon!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Being a Hatch Green Chili lover it was such a great surprise to find this new restaurant in Hendersonville that features HATCH Green Chilies. The decor is classy and sophisticated but yet welcoming and comfortable. The food is exceptional! The salsa is the best anywhere. We love the lobster tacos and tres tacos. We have been back many times and continue to work our way through the menu. Every meal we've had has been exceptional! No disappointments. We highly recommend the margaritas and sangria to complement your meal. The complementary Sopapillas at the end of the meal are yummy puffed wonderfulness that is best eaten with a bit of honey!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Loved the decor. Staff very attentive. My husband is from New Mexico and loved it! I thought there was way too much heat in the salsa and our entrees. Will go back I'm sure.