“Blueberry Donuts Yum!”
Review of Shipley Do-Nuts

Shipley Do-Nuts
Ranked #34 of 154 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I am a donut junkie! I have always eaten way to many of these fried morsels of goodness and this place rocks. As always I couldn't decide so, I bought one of everything I saw. Blueberry Donut is to die for, sugar cake donut, delicious, powdered cake donut, amazing and powdered Blueberry Donut, Wow! I'm outta here in the morning early and I'll be there getting my snack attack for the drive home!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I love Shipley Donuts and I've had many a Sunday treat of their glazed donuts. Shipley has over 200 stores in their system but the Hendersonville location has a decidely local feel. The local Shipley's franchise has been operated/owned by the same family for several years and the quality is consistent and fabulous. The glazed donuts are rich and a little on the greasy side (yum!). The donut holes have a somewhat crispy exterior and moist and soft on the interior (double yum!). We also like the cream filled chocolate iced donuts and cinnamon honey buns. Both are extremely rich and flavorful.

The only negative I have with regard to Shipley as they only have morning hours. If you want a night time treat you have to go somewhere else. I think that's probably true of all Shipley locations but it would be nice if they had longer hours. Of course, that's easy for me to say since I'm not the one getting up a 3 AM to make donuts.

Great people and fabulous donuts.