“Hidden Treasure”

Jumbo and Delicious
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I'm a long time resident of Hendersonville and stumbled upon this place while searching online for something different than the usual for dining out in the area. All I can say is "WOW!!" The burgers are absolutely amazing and very reasonably priced. We will be back again soon. I'm glad we found this place!

“Ok I agree. Hamburger is outstanding”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Excellent burger. Very jumbo and delicious! Busy on a Friday night. The owner's sons work the register and wait tables and both do an excellent job.

2 Thank Kevin S
“Wasted trip”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Well this isn't the first time I've made the trip from Gallatin to Hendersonville during Jumbo's business hours only to be disappointed .. Seems like it's always something.. No soft drinks .. No Ice... No fries cause fryer broke .. This time he was out of hamburger meat !! WtH ?? It's a hamburger joint.. Doubt I will waste any more trips out here to keep getting disappointed

4 Thank Mike M
Aurora, Ohio
“Worth the drive”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We were staying at Gaylord and just want a for sure good burger. After reading the reviews on trip advisor we took the drive and it was worth it ! The burgers are really big. My husband & I split the stuffed bacon burger and an order of wings. Everything was so fresh and hot. The owner & staff were extremely friendly and you could tell they just care. Dinner was $14 with two drinks and fries. I'm sure this will be our cheapest meal in Nashville and most likely one of the best. You can actually take a family out dinner her for a reasonable amount of time & money. Don't miss this hidden gem in a strip mall and don't mistake this place for the stuff burger place.

1 Thank luvinature
georgia02
“Hotter than the grill the so so burgers were cooked on”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant has hot! We had been at a ballpark all day and decided to eat here for supper after reading the reviews. We walked in and were overtaken with the stuffiness. The second thing I was overtaken with was the dirtiness of the restaurant...tables were sticky, drink station was nasty. Thirdly the food was very so so. We all got burgers, some got fries, some got onion rings. The fries and onion rings were the best part of the meal. The hamburger had no taste other than the high level of seasonings that were all over the burger. Very big bummer!

1 Thank Amanda L