“Best Burger in Town!”

Cuisines: American
Nashville, TN
“Best Burger in Town!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have eaten at Jumbo and Delicious a few times and have never been disappointed!
It is probably the best burger I have ever had.
They are hand made and stuffed with cheese. They are huge and SO good! Jumbo and Delicious is a great name for them!
My husband tried the wings and told me they were amazing! He just loved them. My daughter had the Ruben and WOW, what flavor! I have not had anything that wasn't great.
The service is great. The owner is the cook and he is wonderful. Very friendly and accommodating.
Try it out! I promise you won't be disappointed!!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank pattypoo1962

“Huge burger. Great flavor”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We heard of the place from friends and weren't disappointed. We were only able to eat half the 1/2 lb burgers each. We also had the buffalo wings which were very good as well. Very good flavor and good crunch to them, not the greasy wings everyone else serves. We definitely will be back

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank BigJimSlade75
Weirton, West Virginia
“Bob B Drove "9hrs." and was very much pleased. Weirton WV”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Don't let the size of the restaurant, mixed tables and chairs decisive you. It is the BEST burger I have eaten in my 60yrs. of living. Thanks to my daughter for turning me on to this restaurant and special thanks to the owner/cook. I really don't know how he does it. I'LL BE BACK.

2 Thank bob b
“By Far The Best Burger Anywhere. Beats Any Chain For Taste And Value By A mile.”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Absolutely The Best Burger Anywhere. We Eat There At Least Once A Week. The Burgers Are Hand Patted, Huge And Delicious. Can't Beat The Value. Love It!!!

4 Thank Cindy M
Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Hands down an Immediate Favorite!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This place is truly a hidden gem! The food is as amazing and original as the restaurant's owner... We went once and now are addicted. The burgers are juicy and perfectly seasoned - not to mention stuffed with your choice of cheese. The fries are handcut and made fresh to order. The restaurant itself is quaint and clean with a side of the friendliest service in Hendersonville. I have recommended this place to everyone who will listen and all have agreed that Jumbo & Delicious is a must visit! Worth traveling a distance for! My compliments to the owner... He runs an amazing one man show! You will have our continued support for years to come!

5 Thank Brooke D