“Lunch @ Carrabba's”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2014

The waitress was friendly and helpful. We had never eaten at a Carrabba's and she helped us decide what to order. She was a very bubbly person and we really enjoyed her helping us out. The food was great!!!!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Every time I have been here, I have been pleased. Food is great, service is great, area is clean and elegant. My favorite is the Chicken Bryan. The soup and salad is very good also.

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

I'm not much for eating at chain Italian place because they all basically taste the same. I ordered the chicken Alfredo expecting the norm but I was pleasently surprised. It was delightful. Our waitress was very courteous and I really enjoyed this experience.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I loved the chicken trio and the olive oil/spice dip for the bread. Service could have been better but the food was hot and very good! They now have tables outside.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I was, here on business, and I asked my co-worker if they have ever been to Carrabba's Italian Grill, and they said no.... I said, we will need to visit this place.... I am a sucker for good Italian and food and let me tell you, Carrabba's did not disappoint!! The staff were very friendly, polite, and the place is extremely neat and clean.... We were taken to our seats almost immediately, and we ordered one the many specials for that night.... The food was great, the bread was awesome and don't ask me about dessert, but my co-worker got the trio dessert and it look so inviting, but I was to dern full to even give a whirl..... LOL LOL.... The food is really awesome, if you are in the area, Carrabba's Italian Grill is a must.....