“Expendient Place for Everything.”
Review of Relax Inn

Relax Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Hendersonville
Santa Clara
“Expendient Place for Everything.”
Reviewed August 7, 2009

Its a great place to stay and its so convinient to everything. The Remodeled Room looks great and the area is spacious. Free Parking, Free Wifi. It has a good outdoor space.. The Customer Service rep were so friendly . I would really recommend to my Colleagues who visit this area.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
san francisco
Reviewed August 2, 2009

Newly renovated hotel. Beds are wonderful, very clean, quiet and spacious. Loved the free internet. The staff were friendly and accomodating. Also appreciated the free parking. Hotel is in a nice neighborhood and close to everything.

Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
Jacksonville
Reviewed July 28, 2009

Recently my family traveled to Hendersonville Tn for my wives family reunion. There was not enough room at my in laws to accommodate the family so we had to find a motel. We choose the Relax Inn for one evening mainly because of price over the name brand hotels thinking the next day we would search for another site. Well after one night , we ended up signing up for four additional evenings ( our entire stay).
The motel has recently been completely renovated inside and out (used to be called the (Canfield Inn). The rooms are spotless, with new carpet, beds, furniture, and paint. The bathrooms are clean with great water pressure. The parking lot has been repaved and looks new. The management are very helpful and nice and there is free wireless internet. In summary this is a great affordable place to stay.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank bigkats3
Granite City Illinois
Reviewed May 31, 2009

I have family that lives in Tennessee so we visit about twice a year. Two years ago, I found this hotel, Relax Inn. They are very friendly, kind people. I was there this weekend(May 29-31,2009), visiting. My mother recenting had surgery and the only room they had was on the second floor, smoking. II told them my mother could not walk the stairs, they found a room on the first floor no smoking. My daughter also left her monkey (stuffed) there and they said they would hold until we returned in July. I stay there every time I drive into Hendersonville. I can't wait to see them again and the remodeling they are completing. I would recommend antone who is in the area to stop by and stay a night.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank raziberriprincess
Portland, Tennessee
Reviewed December 2, 2007

I had such a bad experience, that I still remember this stay like it was yesterday. The stay was in fact over 4 years ago. In the room was a pair of leftover boxers on the bathroom floor, and it did not appear to be very clean. I figured "oh well", and hit the bed, as I was very tired and in need of a nap from a very stressful day. I slept for less than one hour, and when I got up, I noticed a used birth control device lying beside the bed.
Enough was enough. I went down to the front desk, and told the desk clerk about what I had found. She had the audacity to infer that the brith control and boxers must be mine. After arguing with her for 15 minutes, she finally said that she would refund $26 of the $52 that I paid. It was a bad deal to pay $26 for 1 hour, but I took it. I was not going to stay there any longer. Even if I got no refund at all, I wouldn't have stayed another minute.
Heed my warning, don't stay here. If you must consider staying here, inspect the room before paying them, and check it out well!!!!

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Real Bad Experience. Need I say more?
  • Stayed May 2003, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank TNTruckDriver
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville
Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#5 of 17 in Goodlettsville
Baymont Inn & Suites Goodlettsville

Been to Relax Inn? Share your experiences!