“A unique way to order”

Which Wich
Ranked #68 of 154 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I have only eaten at Which Wich once. My next trip will not be as confusing as I now understand their unique method of ordering. There was no one to direct me to the order area and I wasn’t sure just what I was supposed to do. I am sure I appeared to be a strange duck to the regular customers – but, maybe they felt the same as I during their first visit. The sandwich was just a typical sandwich but better than what I would have made at home not having all of the many ingredients on hand as they do at Which Wich.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Pick out your sandwich, fill out the info on the bag, then take it to the register to pay and order. Very efficient. Food is really good. I had a Mediterranian sandwich and my hubby had the Muffuletta. We will visit again soon.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

This is the first time I have been to one of these!
Great sandwich, tones of variety.
It was very tasty and greatbread

Reviewed June 29, 2012

The sandwiches are okay. And come out fairly fast. The kids enjoy their meals. They are at least better then subways. But the price is higher than subway too.
The kids behind the counter seem to be more interested in goofing off with each other then taking care of the customer.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

My grandchildren love it here, they can choose a meal by filling out a form and usually eat every bite. Delicious combinations, we did not try anything but the sandwiches so will go back to see how the rest is.