“Yummy burgers and fries”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #31 of 149 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American
Gallatin, Tennessee
“Yummy burgers and fries”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We go here often for the Irish Beer Shake...it's soooo good! Food is really good too :) Thick burgers and delicious French fries. Haven't had a late meal there yet, just lunch.

Visited April 2013

Ward, Arkansas
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I couldn't say enough great things about this restaurant. They have excellent servers and very attentive manager. We will definitely be back any chance we get. The food was hot and tasted heavenly.

Visited January 2013
Franklin, Tennessee
“YUM”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We love their burgers. Great service and reasonable prices. One of the best milkshakes I've had anywhere

Visited January 2013
Nashville, TN
“Great burgers”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I'm not usually one to go too far afield when I order a burger, but Red Robin has some excellent options that makes me want to push the envelope a bit. They have unlimited fries, too, but I never have taken advantage of that, since I fill up on burger too quickly. It can be a bit noisy, so it's not really a quiet date night sort of place.

Visited September 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Burgers in town!!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ive always seen the commercials for this place while living in Florida so when I came to TN I finally had it! The burger's were so juicy,the fries are sooo good with the seasoning and the fact that they are bottomless are even better!!

• Visited December 2011