“Burger HAVEN”

Add it.
Cheeburger Cheeburger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My daughter and I paid a visit to CheeBurger CheeBurger on 3/21/13. We were greeted by a very nice young man who seated us almost immediately, One look at the place, and I was hooked. We sat in old time-y chairs and I was instantly filled with a feeling of nostalgia. We were handed menu's (straight from the 50's) and it said we could have a shake with over 1,000,000 possibilities and the hamburger had toppings that I had never seen associated with a burger - "coleslaw, bleu cheese and that's just the beginning." I was in awe. I order the 'semi-serious' burger in a whole wheat wrap and onion rings (you have the option of ordering onion rings and fries together: who wouldn't fall in love). My daughter ordered the semi-serious burger with loaded fries. *we didn't order the shakes yet (but at over a million choices we will soon)* As soon as we bit in we were in love and already made plans to come back. The waiter we had was probably the nicest young man I have ever met. We loved this place and will make this our favorite "50's Joint". If you haven't tried CheeBurger CheeBurger yet, you should and you will agree, its a Burger HAVEN.

1  Thank Gequita R

Reviewed March 9, 2013

The young man who seated us guaranteed they had the best burgers in Hendersonville!

Haven't tried any other place but it's hard to imagine he's not right based on my burger.

50's Diner atmosphere with classic rock N roll playing all the time.

You choose a burger from 1/4 lb up to a whole lb. Then choose a wheat bun or kaiser roll. Select one of eight different chesses and then top it off with the toppings you want - there are almost 30 of them - even peanut butter (doesn't appeal to me!)

Some of the "specialty" toppings like bacon, sauteed mushrooms, or guacamole are $1 extra but the majority are at no additional charge.

They had over 100 different flavors of shakes which they say can produce over 1 million different combinations.

Had a good selections of other sandwiches, wraps, and salads if you are not a burger lover.

We had the lunch special which consisted of the 1/3 lb "semi-serious" burger and fries or onion rings along with a couple of soft drinks which came in a jar emblazoned with the restaurant's logo (you can take it home for an extra $5).

The burgers were cooked exactly as we ordered (angus beef) and the onion rings were exceptional. We really enjoyed the meal but didn't have any room left for a shake or other dessert.

Staff was extremely friendly - welcoming us, attentive during the meal, and thanked us for visting.

Total Bill was around $20

We'll definitely go back next time we are in the area!

1  Thank RetiringAt62
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We love everything about this restaurant! The atmosphere is so exciting with the '50's diner theme and music. The food is awesome, freshly cooked. My personal favorite are the onion rings! They have so many delicious varieties of milkshakes as well! The staff is fun, friendly, and courteous. Great place for a fun, family meal together.

1  Thank BearyPurpleLady
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Such a cute restaurant. The food was excellent with loads of option (almost overwhelming number of toppings). The onion rings were fantastic and the service was perfect. We will return!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

You have so many choices and the burgers are cooked fresh so it is pretty good. The fries and dipping sauces were a highlight. Will probably go back and check out some of the other menu items.