“Fast but, with lots of noise........”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #11 of 160 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 25, 2012

It was a Tuesday night so that makes for getting seated fast but..... why all the noise? Actually I don't know what it is about steakhouses, do they not think people can eat without all that LOUD noise. It's music & loud voices. Seems the higher they turn up the sound the louder people shout at tables to speak to one another. Just turn it down some. The food was good, taste wise & we were served ok. I did notice that our server just sat down at a table across from us..... I guess he knew them or he was just tired. Either way I hate to see that happen while I'm eating out. He did finally "get up" and as he walked by he told us he would go check on our food as he "thought" it was being put up on the line. Hummmmmm... why didn't you do that before you sat down? he took so long to bring the check at the end of the meal that I got up & went to the car.... this time I was tired. Finally my hubby said he came back around after he asked several to find our server for our check. Food was good but, the service should have been top notch for a Tuesday evening.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We enjoyed our dinner at the Texas Roadhouse in Hendersonville, TN (the only location in the Nashville, TN area). It is a lot like the other 'roadhouse' restaurants - lots of exposed wood, peanuts on the floor, country music coming out of the speakers - so it can be hard to distinguish one from another sometimes (we usually eat at Logan's because it is more convenient).

The things that set this particular visit apart from others is that the service was super-friendly, efficient and met our needs, without 'hovering'. Our server's name was Kyle, so if you are fortunate to be his customers, be sure to let him know he has high-expectations to meet! I had the Country Fried Sirloin with the creamy white gravy, which was very tasty and tender (not to mention a very nice sized portion at a fair price. The salads are served in chilled bowls as they should be and the croutons were some of the best I've ever had. The baked potato was tender and tasty as well. My wife's 8 oz sirloin was cooked as ordered, but was not quite as hot as she would have liked, but was served without being over-seasoned, which is a plus if you savor the flavor of a grilled steak. Her baked sweet potato was also cooked thoroughly.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I dont know if it was an off night or what but we had to wait forever, the food was not good and the service was slow. They actually mopped the floor for closing while we ate our dinner.

Reviewed October 15, 2011

Andy is the bomb,great for the kids. Cold Beer,peanuts,and great steaks for your dollar!

Reviewed October 6, 2011

I have eaten at this location many times and have found the service to be consistently attentive and the food is always good. Texas Roadhouse serves choice steaks that are char broiled and usually cooked as ordered. They have good variety on their menu. The line dancing is a little hokey and I'm not a fan of the loud country music, but I go for the food and not the music. I particularly enjoy the Ribeye Steak which is always juicy and flavorful. They also have a wide variety of side items which are always good as well. Usually a manager is walking around doing table touches and checking on service. I've never left a meal unsatisfied and would gladly return..and will.