“Horrible - Please dont waste your money and time.”
Review of Tazza Cafe

Tazza Cafe
Ranked #74 of 153 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My friend and I ordered take out from Tazza on a weekend trip to Nashville.I am a food LOVER and not hard to please. After looking over the menu, my first thought was " Maybe it isn't a good idea to order from somewhere that serves curry, seafood, American cuisine, Italian, etc" Its too diverse a menu..concentrate on what you're best at. However they do have a hugely diverse menu. I ordered the coconut shrimp, steamed potatoes, and salad, my friend ordered burger and fries. We were starved, after a long day and would have settled for about anything really. After waiting over an hour for delivery, we received food to be burnt, and the salad old and wilted. The shrimp wasn't edible, the potatoes weren't even recognizable, and the burger was charred as well. The only thing halfway decent were the fries. After we did call and complain, they delivered another meal however after the "managers" attitude, we were afraid to eat it so we threw it in the trash upon delivery. They refused to refund. and we went to bed on some nabs from the vending machine. Yuck.Yuck.Yuck. Some courtesy at least would have been nice after all that.

5  Thank MrsStiltner

Reviewed October 3, 2013

My husband and I split the Holey Moley, and holey moley was it a lot of food. We both had lunch for the next day. Also had the baba ganoush for an appetizer, very good!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We had visited Tazza three times previously and the food and service could not have been better. I'd had pasta dishes.
When my girlfriends and I went last weekend, we waited for our food 45 minutes. The sauce used for my coconut shrimp and chicken pasta was the same as that used on my friend's chipotle chicken and rice. The food was barely lukewarm. The roast beef on the sandwich was too greasy to eat.

2  Thank Tennesseelawyer
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Wife and I wanted Italian tonight. Decided to go to Tazza. Dinner was just ok. The sauce was basic and did not overwhelm based on flavor. The salad was very good, but hardly makes up for the main course.

1  Thank Wsm0723
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The food here is so good! On top of that it was at a great price b/c kids eat free everyday. I was thrilled to find this out. We will be back.

Thank ThomasandSanche... M