“Perfect Place”

Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Hendersonville
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I'm very familiar with this hotel brand. This particular hotel was a terrific representative of what a Hyatt Place should be: clean, comfortable, great location and nice value. It is located is a terrific area. I had never been to this town before and instantly loved it. There is quite a bit of shopping and restaurants nearby- although you need a car to reach them - all are within a 5 minute drive. My stay here was brief (sleep-n-go), but I would definitely come back any time. The room was clean, well appointed and quiet. The front desk clerk, Daniel, was exceptional and very warm and friendly. I had to move on to another town and regretted not staying here longer.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank AMY B

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We stayed for a week at the Hyatt Place this trip. My husband has stayed here before and is familiar with the area and the hotel. Staff is very accommodating and helpful. We had a king bed so a larger room with desk, wet bar area with frig, and a couch area. Lots of room for me since I stayed mostly at the hotel while my husband was working in Gallatin. Not walking distance to any shopping or restaurants though and probably a 20 minute drive or so to downtown Nashville.

They have a little bar/snack area where you can purchase wine/beer and buy a salad or sandwich. Breakfast is included and there is ample things to choose from including some hot items each morning.

Would stay again of course depending on our reason for being in the area.

Room Tip: Get a King for more room
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WIBadgergirl
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Arrived early and luckily they were able to let us check in early. The room was nice and one of the cleanest hotel rooms Ive seen in a while. The front desk staff always greeted us with a friendly hello upon entering. Cleaning staff was super friendly as well.

Hotel was a bit of a drive to Hendersonville from downtown Nashville...but well worth it for the great prices, quality, quietness and service.

We stayed 5 nights.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tripp S
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is a lovely hotel and the rooms are quite spacious. They need more luggage carts (had to wait at check-in and check-out), and our sofa cushions were losing their firmness. But a nice hotel, convenient location and clean, beautiful suites. The rooms have a large sofa and ottoman, refrigerator and bar sink (no microwave, though). Beds are comfy and free wifi is a plus! The ice makers weren't working on either 3rd or 4th floor.

Room Tip: If having convenient access to ice, be sure to ask if your floor's ice maker is working. When we...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank TravelTeaches2
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

From the time I booked the reservation,I had been anticipating my stay. We came during the week off the Stellar awards. The front desk affects were very professional, and helpful throughout our stay. Breakfast was delicious and they offered healthy options for people like me trying to stay on my diet while out of town. On the day of checkout, I was very impressed to hear that the carpet cleaning guy came up to the room, to see what time we were leaving so that they could clean the carpet! Many hotels have stayed they shoo a thorough cleaning after each guest, but I've never actually seen it with my own eyes! The only downfall was the spring mattress! I would think carrying the "Hyatt" name, they would have a better quality of beds. When I asked someone the next morning, she told us all rooms have that same type of mattress. That's the only reason why this review didn't get 5 stars.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sasha A
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We stayed here for five nights in December while traveling Nashville. First of all, I was a bit worried about the location but it's just fine for Nashville. It's around 20 to 25 minutes from downtown Nashville.

Hendersonville itself is a nice place too, it seemed very safe and there is lots of shops and restaurants nearby.

Check in was easy and service was very good. Room was very spacious and clean. Cleaners did good job. Room is quite modern with 42 inch flat screen TV. There is a separate living space with big sofa.

Breakfast was good and there was some variables every morning. Only negative comment goes to the eating area, it's not convenient to eat all around in hotel lobby but it's also possible to take the breakfast into your room with tray.

WiFi was stable and the speed is fine for casual browsing, but not for streaming any videos from Netflix etc. I assume that you can have a faster connection with some extra cost.

This is a very nice property, safe area and the hotel is modern and clean. There is no option to go wrong with this hotel.

Local attraction is located just across the street: Hendersonville Memorial Gardens. It is the burial site of Johnny Cash as well as several members of the singing Carter Family.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank tommypee1
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We stayed for 4 days over the holiday in January. First class hotel, accommodations were wonderful. The value for what we paid to stay made this hotel one of the best in value we’ve ever experienced. Rooms are spacious and clean. We had a large living area with an L shaped couch, microwaves and bar/sink combo; then a room divider and the bedroom attached. Very comfortable. Breakfast was the best we’ve experienced at any hotel which provides complimentary with the room price. We had very tasty entrees each morning that included eggs, sausage, breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit, several fruit juices, oatmeal, pastries, a variety of breads, bagels, pancakes and French toast – I’m telling you the food was awesome. And, I will honestly say the staff was super friendly and took care of all our needs. Fitness room was nice. They have a small bar that includes Starbucks coffee, but also has a variety of beverages – both non-alcoholic and alcohol; and soups and sandwiches. Location was good – nice variety of upscale restaurants, chain restaurants, fast food, and other retail outlets. Hendersonville is not a party capital – we stayed and drove into Nashville each day. The hotel is very nice and we intend to return on our next visit.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great! We faced the back and it was quite.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank KWayneB
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville
Hampton Inn Gallatin
Hampton Inn Gallatin
#1 of 5 in Gallatin
Hyatt Place Nashville/Opryland

Been to Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville? Share your experiences!