I'm very familiar with this hotel brand. This particular hotel was a terrific representative of what a Hyatt Place should be: clean, comfortable, great location and nice value. It is located is a terrific area. I had never been to this town before and instantly loved it. There is quite a bit of shopping and restaurants nearby- although you need a car to reach them - all are within a 5 minute drive. My stay here was brief (sleep-n-go), but I would definitely come back any time. The room was clean, well appointed and quiet. The front desk clerk, Daniel, was exceptional and very warm and friendly. I had to move on to another town and regretted not staying here longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just 15 miles northeast of downtown Nashville in the heart of Hendersonville,TN, Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville is minutes from Drakes Creek Park, Old Hickory Lake, and the Streets of Indian Lake Retail and Entertainment Complex with specialty shopping, restaurants, movie theaters and plenty of entertainment. The Historic Rock Castle, Monthaven, Spring Haven Mansion, and Trinity City USA are all within a five minute drive of our hotel in Hendersonville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Nashville - Northeast Hotel Hendersonville
- Hyatt Place Hendersonville
- Hyatt Hendersonville
- Hendersonville Hyatt