hotel lobby was different than most- kinda club-like. nice coffee snack bar, nice seating. Great suite type room with couch. while a bit tight in the shower/toilet area, the shower had glass panels, rain head, nice tile, and was great.
the bed was super comfy.
the hotel was pretty quiet, except for the group the decided to stop and visit int he hallway one morning right outside our door.
folks if ya wanna visit, go in your too or to the lobby please :)
awesome hotel, the food at breakfast both mornings- delicious and served on real plates.
all in all, i would stay there every time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just 15 miles northeast of downtown Nashville in the heart of Hendersonville,TN, Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville is minutes from Drakes Creek Park, Old Hickory Lake, and the Streets of Indian Lake Retail and Entertainment Complex with specialty shopping, restaurants, movie theaters and plenty of entertainment. The Historic Rock Castle, Monthaven, Spring Haven Mansion, and Trinity City USA are all within a five minute drive of our hotel in Hendersonville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Nashville - Northeast Hotel Hendersonville
- Hyatt Place Hendersonville
- Hyatt Hendersonville
- Hendersonville Hyatt