It was a clean hotel. Nice size rooms. Comfortable beds. Could be modernized. Breakfast was not very good and should be improved. Nice and clean pool. Bathrooms in room was very small. Front desk staff was excellent. Long ride into Nashville with lots of traffic lights. Watch your speed limit with all the police in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just 15 miles northeast of downtown Nashville in the heart of Hendersonville,TN, Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville is minutes from Drakes Creek Park, Old Hickory Lake, and the Streets of Indian Lake Retail and Entertainment Complex with specialty shopping, restaurants, movie theaters and plenty of entertainment. The Historic Rock Castle, Monthaven, Spring Haven Mansion, and Trinity City USA are all within a five minute drive of our hotel in Hendersonville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Nashville - Northeast Hotel Hendersonville
- Hyatt Place Hendersonville
- Hyatt Hendersonville
- Hendersonville Hyatt