Well done Hyatt! This was my first experience with Hyatt and with having a dog with me while traveling. This hotel and its staff did a fantastic job making both of those firsts amazing. The team was professional from the minute we placed the reservation. I called after making the reservation to request, if possible, a room on a low floor close to the pet walking area since I am traveling with a puppy. The front desk agent said they could not promise anything but that they would put it in our reservation notes.
The morning of our reservation I called to see about early check in as we were ahead of schedule in the drive into town. The front desk agent said they would do the best they could to have the room cleaned but to call an hour prior just to check. Sure enough, the room was ready almost four hours early at no additional cost.
Upon arriving we were amazed at how clean and modern the hotel was. The staff were cheerful and extremely friendly. Soon we were checked in and were given a personal tour of the property to include the pet walking area. BTW...that was a nice, grassy area with plenty of disposal bags and a trashcan at the rear of the property with plenty of area for pets to exercise and use the restroom. During our stay there were other pets in the hotel but we NEVER heard any of them and I asked several times if anyone had heard or noticed our dog and even the staff said they did not hear anything when working around our room. We never heard even other guests which is almost unheard of in hotels these days. BTW...the hotel was full with a dental convention.
The room was beautiful and comfortable. The bed was one of the softest beds I have ever slept in and my wife agreed which is amazing because she rarely finds a bed she likes. (She wants to order the mattress directly from Hyatt). The couch was clean and soft as well. We were located right next to the back stairs just like we wanted (on the second floor). Perfect location with empty parking right behind our room to keep our vehicle in view. There were a few draw backs; the bathroom was tiny, there was almost no storage, and the fridge did not get very cold. There was no microwave in the room but there was one in the "guest kitchen" available 24hrs and worked well. All of those were easily forgotten by the rest of the positives of the room/hotel/and experience.
Each morning there was a different, free breakfast with hot and cold offerings. The room service menu was filled with great options. The ones we ate were delicious including the chili and club. There was a full bar which we did not use but thought about a few times. The 24 hr Starbucks was a nice touch as was the many loaner items such as the clothes steamer we needed prior the the wedding we were attending.
The location is great because there is a large shopping center just a .5 mile away with just about anything you could want. The highway is about a mile away.
We stayed 5 days and loved everyone. The staff was always so friendly and were always smiling. What a great experience. Thank you and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling, with or without pets in the Nashville area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just 15 miles northeast of downtown Nashville in the heart of Hendersonville,TN, Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville is minutes from Drakes Creek Park, Old Hickory Lake, and the Streets of Indian Lake Retail and Entertainment Complex with specialty shopping, restaurants, movie theaters and plenty of entertainment. The Historic Rock Castle, Monthaven, Spring Haven Mansion, and Trinity City USA are all within a five minute drive of our hotel in Hendersonville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Nashville - Northeast Hotel Hendersonville
- Hyatt Place Hendersonville
- Hyatt Hendersonville
- Hendersonville Hyatt