“Interesting place with good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tilted Kilt - CLOSED

Tilted Kilt
Cuisines: American, Bar, Irish, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Willis, Texas
“Interesting place with good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

This was my first time to the Tilted Kilt, my husband has been to one before but a different location.
We had a late lunch after our flight arrived and we found this place as we were just driving around. The Tripadvisor City Guides app is good for finding restaurants near you and I use it A LOT.
The service is good, our server was Megan. We sat outside on their covered patio since the weather was so nice. There are two large TV's outside on the patio so you can watch whatever sporting event is on.
My husband and I were passing through the Nashville/ Henderson area, but he was wishing he had brought his Kilt.
This place is basically a sports bar with a twist. I can see where it would get loud, but it was fine when we were there.

• Visited May 2013

Campbellsville, Kentucky
“Visited Friday night and again Saturday afternoon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Had a great visit Friday night
On Saturday we visited and selected table to watch Basketball Game..staff was accomodating...but we lost the game...

Visited December 2012
Gallatin, Tennessee
“Always have an Irish good time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

I have been to The Tilted Kilt several times and have enjoyed each time. I am Irish and when ever I can get an opportunity to wear my kilt I do so. My wife also dresses in her Celtic dress and we have a great time. We always sit at the bar and I will order their Fish and Chips and of course a beer or two. The servers look really sharp in their mini Tiled Kilt uniform – love them. St. Patrick's Day is a blast and I look forward to going to The Tilted Kilt each year as there isn’t many places in Hendersonville that have an Irish theme.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Dick C
Nashville TN
“Extremely loud, especially on karoke nights”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

The food is pretty decent; prices good; the waitresses are friendly and very attractive. Beer and drink selection is good.

However, the volume level in the restaurant is almost deafening. We have visited several times but have pretty much stopped because you cannot have a conversation inside.

Visited September 2012
Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Lag time for food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

We have visited twice. Food takes too long to come out. Small portions for the price and very bland.
It’s definitely not the food that brings people into this breast-aurant.

Visited February 2012