Tripadvisor

Review of Our Place Cafe

Our Place Cafe
Ranked #15 of 168 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American
Description: Our Place Café is located in the heart of Hendersonville, TN. We specialize in delicious and freshly prepared Southern home-cooking. We offer a variety of options for catering as well; from full service to drop off caterings. Give us a call to discuss catering your next event large or small! Our Place Café has been in business since 2010. Ashley and Ryan Reed have been the owners of Our Place Café since August 2019. We are proud to employ 2 special needs young talents. We sponsor several local missions, bowling leagues, baseball teams, and more for the community. Our Place Café features daily favorites such as Turkey & Dressing, Home-made Meatloaf, Fried Catfish & Hushpuppies, and Skinless Fried Chicken along with Real Mashed Potatoes, Country Green Beans, White Shoepeg Corn, Boiled Cabbage, White Beans, Turnip Greens, Fried Okra and of course, Macaroni & Cheese. Check out our Daily Menu page or sign up for daily emails for the daily menu!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We love Our Place! We’ve been going for years and there always something for everyone in the family to enjoy. Always quick, friendly, and homemade. Menu changes daily so always new options and free cookies!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (71)

Reviewed November 10, 2019

Sorry to my friends who like this place, but I found it be just average food at average prices, nothing special.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

I try to eat here at least once a week. Can’t go wrong on catfish day. Meatloaf is excellent. Most everything here is delicious.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 22, 2019

My wife and I took our neighbor for all you can eat catfish. We got there around 5:00p and the food on the cafe line was stale. My wife got 2 pieces of catfish while my neighbor and I waited for ours. Our catfish was much better than hers. I would recommend going when busy and the food would be fresher

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

I can't believe I've never been to this great eatery! This cafeteria style meat and three/homestyle cooking cafe is very unpretentious on the outside and also on the inside. It was catfish night when my friend and I stopped by for dinner. For less than $9 I got a healthy helping of delicious mashed potatoes, lima beans, a large piece of catfish! The hush puppies were a little too spicy for my taste. I can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: April 2019