“Good home cooking”

Cuisines: American
Breckenridge, Colorado
“Good home cooking”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I love their home cooking and the hot chocolate chip cookies. The fruit tea is really good! The employees are always friendly.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Monica F

Goodlettsville, Tennessee
“These people do not know what food is”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

First I would say the person was very nice that waited on us. This was our first and only visit to the cafe. It is cafeteria style, get your tray utensils etc. I had pot roast put in a jello bowl that you used to get in grade school with mashed potatoes and canned green beans. Gross!!!! My partner got chicken tenders cold in middle, fries(frozen) salad wrapped in plastic and cornbread.
Yuk!! We paid $16 and change for a horrid meal.
Banquet chairs, tired rug on floor.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Michael1016
Port Arthur, Texas
“can't wait to get back to our place cafe”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

after reviewing these pic... i just can't wait to get some more of that home cooked food. i tell you what i live in tx every time i get a chance to get to tn. our place is my place to eat!! the best service, the best food, the best peoiple in tn is right there @ OUR PLACE CAFE, i love you guys keep up the good work!!

• Visited April 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Takes me to a different time period”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My wife and I absolutely love this place! The staff are extremely friendly, offer great service in a welcoming environment. I've witnessed on many counts, that staff members greeting customers by name, carrying elders trays to their table. The food is amazing, I haven't had one bad dish. Friday Night....ALL YOU CAN EAT CATFISH (which is a joke because the fillets they give you are so big, you can't eat anymore than one plate). I just wish they were open on weekends, but my wife and I get our "Our Place Cafe" fix often.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Setherous
Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Typical meat and three, more expensive than I would have expected”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Our place is very typical as a Nashville "Meat and Three." I opted for fried chicken and I was not impressed. The chicken was rather dry and the only pieces available were breasts and legs; no thighs or wings. I'm not sure why that is the case, but the legs were quite large. Personally, I like things and wings but that's not a big deal. The accompanying macaroni and cheese and green beans were average. I also had a piece of average pecan pie. Again, I wasn't impressed. It wasn't bad, but I probably wouldn't order it again. They do have different choices daily so possibly other choices would have been better. For meat and two, pie and a drink my bill was $13. That was more expensive that I would have thought. I guess it's okay for a quick lunch but a little pricy and in my opinion, not worth the price paid.

• Visited November 2012