“Nice Sunday lunch”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Good lunch, nice facility but a little tough to get to in crowded mall area. Pizza was nice because I like thin, crunchy crust. Kids menu. Was great. The sandwiches all sounded good too. Various food and drink specials through out the week. Kids are no problem. Separate bar area and several TVs in the eating area. We'll return again.

1  Thank Rather_Nomadic

Reviewed December 1, 2012

My wife and I enjoy eating at Brixx. Their location is easy to get to and parking in the shopping center is generally not bad.

The service personnel has always been pleasant and ready to explain items on the menu.
The bar has 24 different beers on tap – surely your beer is there waiting for you.

Brixx’s pizza is the best thin pizza in town and generally served within 10 to 12 minutes. They have 2 for 1 coupons available on line and I believe in mailers as well which helps the pocket book. There is outside seating when the weather allows but, we prefer seating at the bar as our waiter is always right there is server your next drink.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

The wine, which is reasonably priced everyday, is darn cheap at 50% off on Sundays. We took my cousin, who lives in New York City, there, and she thought the bill was split in half because it was so cheap.

The service is consistently outstanding, which I can say for very few places around here.

Menu choices are adventurous and well thought out. Brixx is always a go=to choice for our family.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Brixx is very conveniently located next to the theater in Hendersonville, right in the heart of the Streets at Indian Lake. Service is always very prompt.

I've visited 3 times and the pizzas are, in my opinion, pretty mediocre. They do have a large variety of styles...and maybe I just haven't found the right one yet to be fair. I do feel like the pizzas are expensive when you factor in the relatively small sizes.

So, it's a great place to meet before a movie becuase it's right next door and they have extremely quick turnaround...but don't expect to be wow-ed by the pizzas or prices.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I go to the Brixx in Franklin now because its closer to the house. It has some nice vegetarian selections and great Hummus. The pizza is typical but offers some spins on its choices.. IE: vegan cheese pizza. The decor is open and you can see the kitchen. The tables have TV's at some of them and the service is usally very good. I go when I am in the mood for something different but the pizza doesn't bring me back. Prices are decent but definitely not cheap. I like that the manager is always at the door greeting and asking how the food or meal was.