All reviews stores and restaurants sams club upgraded to a suite stayed here very nice hotel hot tub definitely stay here again breakfast selection checking out parking lot indian lake per night one night enjoyed our stay the breakfast area beds were comfortable nashville area
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019

Standard Fairfield room types, breakfast, etc., but the staff really makes it. I was staying in Hendersonville a lot due to a family illness and needed to get the most hotel value because I knew I could be there for extended amounts of time, need space on short notice, etc. The staff went out of their way to be as flexible as they could on the type of room, the rate, and ease of check-in/check-out when I didn't have a lot of notice on needing to be there. I will particularly mention Vida, local sales manager, who went above and beyond every time; Regan at the front desk who was extremely helpful and personal; and Marcia, who ran the breakfast area and made sure things were cleaned and refreshed regularly so it was the same whether I ate early or late (she made the most of the typical Fairfield breakfast items). Attention to detail was evident throughout this hotel, including housekeeping and the pool area. I would definitely stay here again if I have to be back in the area. One small note, as mentioned in some other reviews: this hotel does attract some groups so be sure to ask questions about who is there during your stay and request to be placed away from them if that's something that's important to you from a noise perspective. My last stay was almost 3 weeks long, but there was only one night in those 3 weeks that I was bothered by this. It is a well-run property and a credit to the Fairfield brand, well located and near other restaurants and shopping on Indian Lake Blvd.

Date of stay: April 2019
KevinH7070, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. I have shared your comments with the staff which I share all of the comments that we receive. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and if there was anything else we could have done better during your stay, please let us know. We hope to see you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

The common areas and the room were nice and new. Not too happy with the 150 dollar per night price but hey this is NASHVILLE. My biggest complaint was the lack of hot water The water was warm at best but not hot. And the water pressure with the low flow valves was horrible. This would cause me not to stay here again and i am i a Marriott property every week. I mentioned it to the manager when checking out and his response was. “Sorry about that I’ll let Maintenance know”. I thought he’d could have expressed a little more concern.

Date of stay: May 2019
KevinH7070, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for hot water and water pressure. I know how frustrating that can be when you are trying to take a shower or bath. I have shared your comments with the staff so that this does not happen to someone else. Thank you for bring this to our attention and if your travels bring you back this way, we would love to see you again.

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Great value for the rate- the front desk lady was super sweet and friendly. Our room was clean and spacious. This would get a 5 but the walls are thin (typical of newer motels) and they didn't block all the rowdy teenagers in the middle of the night. The mattress was too soft for my taste but I'm very picky. This is not the motel's fault, it's just the way it is. The breakfast was free & had a good variety, but the one person working it didn't keep refills on food/coffee and it was very busy-- there again, this is how most Fairfield Inns are managed. Overall a great place to stay - would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the noise caused by other guests. I know how it is when you are trying to get a good nights sleep. Your comments have been shared with the staff so that we can improve as a hotel on how to handle noise complaints from other guests. Thank you again for letting us know.

Reviewed April 17, 2019

This hotel was friendly, comfortable, quiet and clean. The rooms were wonderful, the shower was huge and gave out plenty of water. The staff were very kind and helpful. The location was great...close to restaurants. The continental breakfast was the best I've ever seen in a hotel. We will definitely stay here again when we are in the area.

Room tip: We stayed on the 4th floor. It was quiet.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. If there was anything we could have done better, please let us know.

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

First of all the hotel is not getting three stars for anything but its service. It is new beautiful and clean. Nice and safe area with lots of restaurants and shops. It get the stars for this, but service it gets no stars. Room wasn’t cleaned for our second night with no apologies. Girl with pink hair at desk was horrible. While trying to check in she had a earphone in and the whole time talking to someone else. (She kept saying “Baby boy”) she would not understand anything we said to her, we finally gave up and went to our room. Next night we came in to find room wasn’t clean went down to ask for towels but the same thing was going on with another customer. All other staff was nice.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
KevinH7070, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Thank you for your honest feedback. I apologize for the level of service you received during your stay. I know how frustrating it is when you come back and your room is not cleaned. I have shared your feedback with the whole staff to put measures in place so this does not happen again to someone else. Thank you for letting use know and hope to see you again.