I stayed at this property while in town for a business meeting and am very excited to share how unbelievably nice and accommodating the entire staff was. Here's are two examples of the things that stood out most:
1) My flight was delayed on my arrival date so I didn't get to the hotel until about 11PM. I hadn't eaten dinner yet and unfortunately, most restaurants were already closed in walking distance (rightfully so on a Wednesday night!). Without hesitation, the night staff gathered random snacks they had on them (trail mix, etc.) and offered them to me. I'm pretty sure this was personal food they brought in for themselves too!
2) My meeting was about 0.8 miles down the road, which is normally an easy walk, but when carrying your briefcase and other materials, it's definitely not the easiest. With minimal cabs in the area and costs being so high to get one to come out, it wasn't worth the expense for such a short drive. Seeing that I was getting ready to walk with my colleague, the GM ended up offering us a ride in her personal car and dropped us off at our meeting. She even offered to come get us once we were done and to just call the hotel and let them know - unbelievably kind!
As you can see, this hotel's customer service was beyond great and I will definitely be staying here again if/when I'm back in town for future meetings.
Hopefully this helps!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Nashville Hendersonville Hotel is conveniently located in historic Hendersonville off TN-386/Vietnam Veterans Parkway on East Main street, halfway between Goodlettsville and Gallatin. Downtown Nashville and Gaylord Opryland are both within 30 minutes of the hotel. Indian Lake Village is a short five minute drive away, offering entertainment, dining, and shopping. Old Hickory Lake is only minutes from our front door. Area attractions include Spring Haven Masion, Rock Castle, LP Field (home of the Titans), Bridgestone Arena(home of the NHL Predators) , Grand Ole Opry, Nashville Zoo, Riverfront Park, and Nashville Shores. All 93 beautifully appointed guest rooms include complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access (Internet bridge is available on property). Our 5 two-room suites offer a whirlpool tub, microwave, refrigerator, and separate living area. Enjoy our Smart Express hot breakfast bar in the spacious great room, featuring over 30 items and, of course, our world famous cinnamon rolls. New to our breakfast is our fresh, made to order pancakes! Our newly refurbished banquet and meeting facilities provide an exceptional experience to groups ranging from 10 to 100. Try our newly designed fitness room with PRECOR state-of-the-art equipment or relax in our salt water swimming pool (seasonal). The large Italian marble tiled lobby displays a timeless classic car, which changes every six weeks. This private collection is a very rare and beautiful part of the American automobile history. Get your picture in front of the current car on display! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville Hotel Hendersonville
- Holiday Inn Hendersonville
- Hendersonville Holiday Inn