What can I say, it's a Holiday Inn Express that's in need of a major update. Carpets in the halls are dirty but the room appeared clean. The fridge and microwave in the room was nice. The beds were very uncomfortable but the selection of pillows from soft to firm was a nice touch. The breakfast was good, pancakes, eggs, cereal and more.
My biggest complaint was the lack of warm water in the morning. When I took a shower I could never get the water hot, much less warm. When I mentioned this at checkout the clerk said they were aware of the water issue and hopefully someone would come soon to fix. Geez, I hope so ! Not even an apology.
Next time, we will probably stay at the Hyatt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Nashville Hendersonville Hotel is conveniently located in historic Hendersonville off TN-386/Vietnam Veterans Parkway on East Main street, halfway between Goodlettsville and Gallatin. Downtown Nashville and Gaylord Opryland are both within 30 minutes of the hotel. Indian Lake Village is a short five minute drive away, offering entertainment, dining, and shopping. Old Hickory Lake is only minutes from our front door. Area attractions include Spring Haven Masion, Rock Castle, LP Field (home of the Titans), Bridgestone Arena(home of the NHL Predators) , Grand Ole Opry, Nashville Zoo, Riverfront Park, and Nashville Shores. All 93 beautifully appointed guest rooms include complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access (Internet bridge is available on property). Our 5 two-room suites offer a whirlpool tub, microwave, refrigerator, and separate living area. Enjoy our Smart Express hot breakfast bar in the spacious great room, featuring over 30 items and, of course, our world famous cinnamon rolls. New to our breakfast is our fresh, made to order pancakes! Our newly refurbished banquet and meeting facilities provide an exceptional experience to groups ranging from 10 to 100. Try our newly designed fitness room with PRECOR state-of-the-art equipment or relax in our salt water swimming pool (seasonal). The large Italian marble tiled lobby displays a timeless classic car, which changes every six weeks. This private collection is a very rare and beautiful part of the American automobile history. Get your picture in front of the current car on display! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville Hotel Hendersonville
- Holiday Inn Hendersonville
- Hendersonville Holiday Inn