This HI Express is nice & clean but nothing special. The check-in was quick & efficient but it was the first time in a long time that I was not acknowledged as a Priority Club (PC) member nor offered a PC welcoming goody. The room was clean and had a nice cushy chair but I was disappointed by the lack of an ottoman to put my feet up on. As others have stated, the overall hotel & decor is a bit dated. The workout room was nice & the breakfast area was spacious but my coffee was luke-warm. The focal point of the lobby & hotel for that matter is an old classic car in the center of the lobby which I understand is changed out on a regular basis with other cars. This car was spotless & buffed to a mirror-like shine. It seems to me that if they paid as much attention to details in the hotel as they do the car display, this place could be a shining star. If you just want a clean & basic place to hang your head for the night, you won't go wrong. If you're expecting anything more, you may need to head towards Nashville since this property is rated #1 among the four hotels in Hendersonville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Nashville Hendersonville Hotel is conveniently located in historic Hendersonville off TN-386/Vietnam Veterans Parkway on East Main street, halfway between Goodlettsville and Gallatin. Downtown Nashville and Gaylord Opryland are both within 30 minutes of the hotel. Indian Lake Village is a short five minute drive away, offering entertainment, dining, and shopping. Old Hickory Lake is only minutes from our front door. Area attractions include Spring Haven Masion, Rock Castle, LP Field (home of the Titans), Bridgestone Arena(home of the NHL Predators) , Grand Ole Opry, Nashville Zoo, Riverfront Park, and Nashville Shores. All 93 beautifully appointed guest rooms include complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access (Internet bridge is available on property). Our 5 two-room suites offer a whirlpool tub, microwave, refrigerator, and separate living area. Enjoy our Smart Express hot breakfast bar in the spacious great room, featuring over 30 items and, of course, our world famous cinnamon rolls. New to our breakfast is our fresh, made to order pancakes! Our newly refurbished banquet and meeting facilities provide an exceptional experience to groups ranging from 10 to 100. Try our newly designed fitness room with PRECOR state-of-the-art equipment or relax in our salt water swimming pool (seasonal). The large Italian marble tiled lobby displays a timeless classic car, which changes every six weeks. This private collection is a very rare and beautiful part of the American automobile history. Get your picture in front of the current car on display! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville Hotel Hendersonville
- Holiday Inn Hendersonville
- Hendersonville Holiday Inn