Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Hendersonville
Hendersonville, Tennessee, United States
“Great staff”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Our daughter was getting married and we had several out-of-town guests arriving for the wedding. We booked over 20 rooms at this site. Kim helped us with everything and kept me informed of the rooms, the arrival dates, and the departure dates. The staff was gracious and outstanding in every way possible. We had gift bags for each guest and the staff made sure everyone received their special bag. Customer service means a lot to us and they provided. Our guests were treated with respect and our guests were very pleased with their rooms. They all commented on the breakfast offered in the cafe area. I would not hesitate to call on this hotel and the staff again. Once again, satisfaction was provided in every possible way.

Thank you Kim and staff for provided a great weekend!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
cdernst, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Dear Donna R,
Thank you for acknowledging the level of customer service provided to you. There are few days as important in someone's life as a wedding and we are so glad you're family shared this time with us. Kim (Director of Sales) and our staff truly enjoy their jobs and it shows. The staff loves knowing that they can make someone's day by simply showing they care. Kim will be thrilled she made such an impression on you. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Carol Ernst

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Georgetown, Kentucky
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I can not say enough about the excellent service Donelle gave to one of my family members staying at this location. He was the most helpful and caring person in helping me make sure my family member was taken care of while staying there. This Holiday Inn Express is all about customer service and making sure people are taken care of. I can not thank Donelle enough for all of his additonal help with my family member. I greatly appreciate everything that he did. This hotel is very lucky to have someone like Donelle working for them. He is all about customer service.

Dear Kathy M,
Thank you for sharing your experience at the HIE Hendersonville. Sometimes when you hire an employee you think "they get it" when it comes to customer service, and other times they just "knock your socks off"! Donnell really gets it! He goes out of his way to serve each one of guest so they all feel special. The managers did a great job when they hired him and he sets the bar so all our employees strive to be like him. Our hotel is a better place for Donnell being there.

We look forward to your return,
Gallatin, Tennessee
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We recently booked a block of rooms for out-of-town guests traveling to our wedding here in Gallatin, Tennessee 5/18/12. I cannot say enough about Kim D. the Director of Sales at this location. She met all our needs from our first visit, thru the booking, and all my finalization calls. She and her staff are the highest level of professionals. My guests were all thoroughly pleased and satisfied with their rooms, staff, and the countless ammenties offered at this location. Many guests commented on the wonderful array of breakfast items offered in their spacious guest Cafe'. I was told how clean and spacious the rooms were that we booked. From the towels to the carpeting and the convenient parking safisfaction was five star. The location is close to highway access and shopping. I have two more possible weddings and would not hesitate to bring my guests there again. That you Kim and the Holiday Inn for making our guests so welcomed and comfortable.

Middletown, Delaware
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Big rooms, great staff. Rooms are CLEAN!! Would be a place to come back to. Good places to eat and shop all around.

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Round Hill, Virginia
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Recently renovated this hotel is very nice. The rooms are large but comfortable. Breakfast was nothing special but it had the basics. Really enjoyed seeing the owners Yenko Camero parked in the lobby.

Southern US
Reviewed May 11, 2012

This was the nicest Holiday Inn Express I can recall ever staying in. I understand it used to be a "regular" Holiday Inn so perhaps that helps explain. The front-desk staff (Jancy) was friendly and helpful, and I don't think I had ever seen "special" Priority Club Member parking right up front before. The hotel was quiet and the rooms were in good shape - the carpet and furnishings looked new. I liked the quality of the towels, and while it might be a small thing, I loved that the price of a can of soda was only 75 cents. They are easily $2 in larger city hotels. The wifi worked perfectly and while I am never a huge fan of continental breakfast bars in hotels, the one here is fine, and I did have to try the space-age pancake machine that spits out 2 pancakes when you push the button (actually for me it gave me 4, maybe I hit the button twice by accident!) The only area of the hotel that did not look up to date (to me anyway) were the hallway carpets, but they were clean and it's not like you look at them much anyway. The carpet in the room wasn't so busy with all the flowers and patterns! Wish I would have been there when the saltwater pool was open. I will plan to be back if I am in the area again.

Room Tip: some rooms are closer to the main road than others, if you are sensitive to road noise you might wan...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank SuziQ22
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Stayed here for 10 days on business. Staff was great, hotel was very clean and area is safe and friendly. Gym has new, modern equipment and there are numerous restaurants within a 5 minute drive. It's a bit of a drive if you have to go to downtown Nashville, but I would definitely stay here again. I travel more than 250 days a year, so finding gems like this one is always great.

• Stayed April 2012
cdernst, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville, responded to this review, May 5, 2012
Dear Code3Pro,
Thank you so much for your "gem" of a review! With such an extensive stay, you can see that our commitment to guest satisfaction is no fluke. You will not be surprised to know that HIE Hendersonville, in April, ranked #104 out of more that 1,800 Holiday Inn Express hotels! This ranking is based on guest surveys and quality evaluations. Chad (our GM) and his staff are dedicated to exeeding the level of service expected by our guest. We look forward to your return to the Nashville area.

Safe travels,
Carol Ernst
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville
Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville
Hampton Inn Gallatin
Hampton Inn Gallatin
#1 of 5 in Gallatin
La Quinta Inn & Suites Goodlettsville - Nashville
Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville? Share your experiences!