“The looks from outside will fool you!”
Review of Rae Zacks

Rae Zacks
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Helenwood
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The industrial look of the building, along with a bull up on the roof, might fool you, but go on in and hope you can find a seat! On my visit every table in the place was taken except the long high top type table to the far side, so I took a seat at that and ordered lunch. I asked for grilled catfish and even asked for them to add some lemon pepper to it. Done perfectly! Really good service too. Bottom line, this is a really good place, with great food and service, and prices are reasonable too. All hard to beat in my book.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (22)

Reviewed March 19, 2019

The staff/owners are very nice. I love family owned restaurants. Food is very good as well. I always try to eat here when I am in town.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Worth the stop. We all had different items off a full menu and we all were pleased with the portions and quality.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

This place has the vest food and atmosphere is comfortable. If you want an amazing breakfast, this is the place to go. Great steaks too.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

Home cooking at its best! But the fish and steaks are also good, the sweet potato fries are as good as any we have eaten.

Date of visit: November 2017