“Wow what an adventure with Chris!!!!!”

Big Creek Expeditions
Book In Advance
More Info
$31.00*
and up
Scenic Floats on the Lower Section of the Pigeon...
Ranked #10 of 15 things to do in Hartford
Reviewed August 10, 2013

First time experience for our family. Chris assisted us to enjoy this experience to the max. We were all first timers and the trip was a blast. Thouroughly enjoyed by all. Great picture package with smiles all around.

All reviews
"zip lining"
in 8 reviews
"clay"

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My family and I had never been White Water Rafting before and decided to give it a try last week when vacationing from Michigan. We decided to go for the upper rather than the easier lower. I was nervous and very worried about the kids - but our guide, Terrell, (sorry if I spelled wrong) was fantastic! What a great time!!! Unfortunately my daughter and I were stuck being the "windshield" ha ha but my son sat in the back with Terrell who took great care of him. He made me feel very comfortable with the safety of the kids. My son didn't stop smiling for hours afterward.

Thank you, Terrell, for being so knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. You made our trip extremely safe, fun, and incredibly exciting. We can't wait to come back and do it again.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Great company, great guide! Our family had a blast! They captured wonderful pictures of us whitewater rafting the upper pigeon river, I will treasure these pictures forever, what a great memory!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This was a great first time white water rafting experience. Miles had more energy then a 2 yr old and made the ride a party! Watch out for beaver sharks : ) Big Creek Expeditions is a great company that will be a memory that lasts a life time. Miles thanks for the fun and the recommendation to take Foothill Parkway home. It was beautiful!!