“Making Memories with Benji...”

Big Creek Expeditions
Ranked #6 of 16 things to do in Hartford
Reviewed August 3, 2013

White Water rafting is a Blast!! I read previous reviews and requested Benji, he was Awesome... He taught respect for the river,having fun, making noice, and "Making Memories" . My husband and my two boys and a friend 12yr, 15yr, 15yr, enjoyed this experience with Big Creek Exp. Beautiful scenery along the River "High Five with the Paddles one more time.."

1  Thank Tina a
There are newer reviews for Big Creek Expeditions

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I absolutely loved my time at Big Creek Expeditions. The staff there is the most knowledgeable on the river, with an average of 11 years experience. My guide, for three separate trips, was Jennifer Seamen. Jennifer is without a doubt one of the most talented guides among the Big Creek staff. Her trip was both informative and exciting. I had the opportunity to witness Jennifer guide 3 very different groups of individuals down the river. This experience allowed me see first hand the versatility she possesses. Jennifer's trips would suit any party, from thrill seekers to cautious first timers.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Great experience! Since we were staying in the cabins from Timber Tops we received ASI cards that let two pepole in our party raft for free at Big Creek or USA Rafts. We chose Big Creek due to the excellent reviews and the $10 off coupon we found online. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Our guide Brad knew the river well and made the trip fun with his jokes and personality. He made it an easy adventure! We had a blast and would definitely recommend Big Creek and Brad for anyone looking for outdoors fun.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Our white water rafting guide, Benji, was awesome. I've been rafting several times and he was the best guide yet. He knows the river and made it an awesome trip. Ive been down the pigeon before but Benji made it a new experience.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This year was our 2nd trip to BCE - and each time, it just gets better. There were 21 of us this time in our group, ranging from 7 - 65. Our guide was Ty, and in our raft (of 3) was 6 girls, (4 were "tween"-agers, my daughter, myself) and my daughters boyfriend. Yes, Ty definitely had his work cut out for him. but he never seemed concerned that he didn't have much help. Handled it all like a pro!! Kept us laughing and safe - all at the same time. The water was ideal for rafting this year. ALL the family says this is to be an annual trip/reunion, as prices are very reasonable, if not more frequent. The office/store was packed and extremely busy, but the enitre staff remained friendly and calm all day - as we were in & out through the day for different things. They all seemed to enjoy their work!! Thanks BCE! We'll be back. :)