Open today: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Family and Friends

Beautiful place, strongly recommend for family’s or just to disconnect from busy life. Friendly... read more

Reviewed September 28, 2018
Yeffry R
via mobile
White Water Rafting

Reviewed September 3, 2018
ashleyhatch0928
Franklin, North Carolina

All reviews zip lining wild water the river dog house white water rafting canopy tour a great experience made us feel great guide next year trip fun highly recommend this company safety instructions raft guide great job explained everything large group
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Friendly people and lots of places that would take you back in time to the old country.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

I booked the waterfall zip line trip for first thing in the morning August 5th for my family. The company knew the day before they had bee/hornet nests up in the hills and had shortened Saturdays excursion. They did not tell us this until we arrived that morning, Instead of the 2.5 hr excursion, the kids were done after five lines. Their computers were down so they could not reimburse me that day. It is now Sept 5th and I still have no refund. I just got off the phone again with the company, they say its coming.
I have rafted and zipped with this company for the past nine years, but the staff have changed. Zipping is one of my fun down times when I get the chance but after the lack of professionalism I will not return to Hartford.

Date of experience: August 2018
Jack W, General Manager at Wildwater Rafting - Pigeon, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

I am very sorry your visit to Wildwater Pigeon was did not live up to the standards you have become accustomed to. When the wasp nest was detected staff sprayed and treated the offending nest, it was difficult to access the location as it was up in a tree. The "wasp" problem escalated to a full blown "hornet situation" and while we thought the problem was under control it was as much a surprise to us as it was to you. We were not able to contact you and others in advance. I apologize for not calling you in advance.

I just checked and a partial refund was attempted to your account, it was done incorrectly. I have just issued a complete refund to your card because you have been inconvenienced and promised resolution on at least two occasions. I apologize it took so long to process, your bank may take up to 5 business days to apply the credit to your account.

I hope you will reconsider your decision not to return, we are committed as ever to 100% Guest satisfaction.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Daniel was a great guide. Lots of jokes and laughes were had down the river. Our 8 yr old daughter had a blast on the upper Pigeon! Would recommend this company to anyone!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018

The river is pretty tame but fun. There is just enough rapids to make the trip exciting. The guides make the experience memorable. Mike (our guide) was definitely the guide you want if you are looking for the wet and wild version.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We had a blast! JT was the best guide ever. So fun and full of great jokes. We laughed the whole time and had some thrills along the way. Thank you guys for a great memorable day!

1  Thank Therese M