Open today: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Absolutely amazing place to go!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
crystalgailkimble
Raleigh, North Carolina
Family and Friends

Beautiful place, strongly recommend for family’s or just to disconnect from busy life. Friendly... read more

Reviewed September 28, 2018
Yeffry R
via mobile

All reviews wild water the river white water rafting a great experience great guide made us feel next year great job a lot of fun large group great ride highly recommend this company water shoes raft guide whole family top notch great rafting trip
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was my 15 year anniversary and I had this as a surprise for my husband. They called to inform me on the weather 2 hours before. We went anyway not sure if we would have to cancel bc, of water rising from tropical storm. Chris Shealty was our guide. He was great. He let us know that the water was a little rough but, he would take care of us. It was only my husband and I for the evening run. So, they were so kind to send us out another boat with 4 guides just for safety. It was the most awesome experience and out of all the companies and guides I recommend this one foremost.

1  Thank crystalgailkimble
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Friendly people and lots of places that would take you back in time to the old country.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

I booked the waterfall zip line trip for first thing in the morning August 5th for my family. The company knew the day before they had bee/hornet nests up in the hills and had shortened Saturdays excursion. They did not tell us this until we arrived that morning, Instead of the 2.5 hr excursion, the kids were done after five lines. Their computers were down so they could not reimburse me that day. It is now Sept 5th and I still have no refund. I just got off the phone again with the company, they say its coming.
I have rafted and zipped with this company for the past nine years, but the staff have changed. Zipping is one of my fun down times when I get the chance but after the lack of professionalism I will not return to Hartford.

Jack W, General Manager at Wildwater Rafting - Pigeon, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

I am very sorry your visit to Wildwater Pigeon was did not live up to the standards you have become accustomed to. When the wasp nest was detected staff sprayed and treated the offending nest, it was difficult to access the location as it was up in a tree. The "wasp" problem escalated to a full blown "hornet situation" and while we thought the problem was under control it was as much a surprise to us as it was to you. We were not able to contact you and others in advance. I apologize for not calling you in advance.

I just checked and a partial refund was attempted to your account, it was done incorrectly. I have just issued a complete refund to your card because you have been inconvenienced and promised resolution on at least two occasions. I apologize it took so long to process, your bank may take up to 5 business days to apply the credit to your account.

I hope you will reconsider your decision not to return, we are committed as ever to 100% Guest satisfaction.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Daniel was a great guide. Lots of jokes and laughes were had down the river. Our 8 yr old daughter had a blast on the upper Pigeon! Would recommend this company to anyone!

Reviewed August 30, 2018

The river is pretty tame but fun. There is just enough rapids to make the trip exciting. The guides make the experience memorable. Mike (our guide) was definitely the guide you want if you are looking for the wet and wild version.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We had a blast! JT was the best guide ever. So fun and full of great jokes. We laughed the whole time and had some thrills along the way. Thank you guys for a great memorable day!

1  Thank Therese M
Reviewed August 21, 2018

We went on the Upper Pigeon tour with our 9, 11, and 14 yr olds. It was safe, fun, and full of excitement. It was the most fun we had in Pigeon Forge and we had a lot. Our river guide was Mike and I cannot say enough great things about him. He was great with the kids, very informative, and very knowledgeable about the river. He gets our highest recommendation.

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

This is the second time we’ve rafted with this company. The first time was before kids and this time with all three of our daughters. We had a fantastic time!! Our guide shaley was awesome... especially with our youngest. Highly recommend this trip!!

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a great time today. We did the package which starts with the Canopy Zip Line Tour in the morning, lunch, and White Water Rafting in the afternoon. Birdman was a great raft guide, obviously experienced with knowledge of the area and water safety. Told lots of jokes and made it a personal and fun experience.

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic time when doing the zip lining and White Water Rafting package. We started with zip lining and it was truly incredible. Our two guides for zip lining, Logan and Shane, were both fantastic. They both were hilarious and made us laugh while also keeping us safe. My mom was absolutely terrified but she was able to get over most of her fears with Logan and Shane’s help. The zip lining offered fantastic views of the river, mountains and the dense vegetation. It was full of crazy bridges and lines, making it even more fun. Just be warned, during the zip lining there is a lot of walking and lots of steps. However, all of this is worth it for the amazing views and lines. We were so disappointed when we only had one line left to go. After zip lining we then got lunch as part of the package. There is a restaurant there but I bet you could bring your own food as well in a cooler. The Dog House offered great food and fantastic tea but don’t eat too much if you have to go rafting afterwards. Once we finished lunch, we got changed and headed to rafting. The water rafting was also fantastic and we did the more intense version. The rapids offered great thrills and lots of fun. Our guide, Scott was also fantastic. Scott offered great jokes and stories while also keeping our boat from flipping over and us falling into the river. I would highly recommend Wildwater Adventures and Rafting to anybody whose looking for a life changing adventure you will always cherish. Scott was great and Logan and Shane are fantastic. If you are visiting Tennessee this is a MUST do! Highly recommend!

1  Thank Inspire786312