“Great little company, personal service!”
Review of Big Bear Rafting

Big Bear Rafting
Ranked #7 of 16 things to do in Hartford
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My family went on both rafting trips today - some on the Upper River (more rapids) and the Lower River (calmer). Everyone had a great time! This company was so well-organized and professional! The guides were fun, informative, and wonderfully safe. We had Shawn on the lower river and Glen on the upper. They really took their time to make sure everyone felt safe and had an enjoyable experience. Will definitely return to Big Bear in the future!!

1  Thank Kristen S
"these guys"
in 13 reviews
"other companies"
in 15 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 9 reviews
"year olds"
in 6 reviews
"pigeon forge"

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I recently took my two young granddauthers on a rafting trip in Tn. We want with Big Bear what a great time. Eddie and Daniel run one of the best whitewater trips I have ever been on, and I have dont more than I can count. Being a raft guide myself for over 15yrs in West Virginia I know what it takes to run a fun and safe trip. These guys know what they are doing and do it with the highest regard for safety and fun that I have experenced in a long time. I would recommend this company to anyone that wants to experence whitewater at its best. Great job and Kassidy, and Brenna had the best time with you guys Thanks

2  Thank James L
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Our resort recommended Big Bear Expeditions and we are so glad they did. We took our 5 year old son and 7 year old nephew on the lower river and they had a blast. Christine was our guide and was so great with the kids. Plus, she had shared a lot of great information about the river, the plants and the animals in the area. We couldn't of been happier with a smaller company and the personal service. We would definately raft with them again!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Smaller company that takes time with the river. Great experienced guides that deliver as promised. Our guide Glen has over 30 years experience on rivers all over the world. The owners have over 20 years as a guide each. Well worth it!!