“Zip Lining in Tennessee”

Pigeon River Canopy Tours
Ranked #11 of 16 things to do in Hartford
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The zipline canopy tour in the Gatlinburg area that is truly in the wilderness with 2 spectacular zips across the Big Pigeon River! Get away from the crowds, lines and concrete of Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge for a day of fun in the trees! River crossings, rock cliffs, waterfalls, Rabbit Hole repel, sky bridges, wildlife & more are the things that make the Pigeon River Canopy Tour a once in a lifetime trip. For a full day adventure add a Pigeon River whitewater rafting trip & lunch at the Dog House with Wildwater and receive 10% off your entire days activities all at one location!Enjoy a trip on the only zip line to take you 1400' across the Pigeon River! The Pigeon River Canopy Tours is an adventure that takes you "over the river and through the woods," but not to Grandmas house! Rather this exciting yet not scary ride gives you the opportunity to see the world like you've never seen it before, gliding from tree to tree, learning about your surroundings and taking in the scenery.
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Had a wonderful afternoon at the zipline Canopy Tour on May 3, 2014! This was my first experience ziplining - and I'm ready to do it again! Jerod Martin and Del Rio explained the process and were fun and supportive every step of the way. They blended the emphasis on Safety with their own blend of unique humor. Outstanding job! Alysia managed the office and took photos of our adventure. Our photos were ready for review when we finished the 7 zip lines.
The weather was perfect. A truly GREAT DAY!!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Took a zipline canopy tour Saturday April 25th and there really aren't words to describe how great it was. Jedi Mike and Del Rio were our canopy tour guides. They were very professional and serious about our safety, while at the same time being fun and informative. If you don't like huge crowds of people and traffic, I would strongly suggest you take this tour and especially this time of year with all the spring flowers and greenery blooming.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Four of us where here. The complete canopy tour was great and the best one around the area. Would definitely go here again.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

My husband and I did the full zipline course a few weeks ago and we are still talking about it! We were visiting from Israel and I have to say it is an experience we will not likely forget any time soon. Hoping to do it again on our next trip to the USA and maybe even check out the white water rafting. Thanks guys!!!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

This Zip Line experience was definitely the most fun out of our entire trip to Tennessee!!! Not only do you have excellent guides that are very safe in all they do but the sites and experience was amazing. Make sure you do the longer course not the shorter one. The longer course takes you up higher into the canopy of the trees. You also go across the Pigeon River twice with the last run not only long but very fast. This is truly for the young at heart. I'm over 50 with my son in his mid-teens, we both loved, loved, loved it. I'm sure it will be a highlight for my son for many years to come... he's not quick to forget this one! Experiences last longer than stuff, so make sure you spend time doing things experince with your family. The next time we are in the area, we are going back to Pigeon River Canopy Tour as well as their White Water Rafting!