“Family Fun on the water!!!!”

Raft Outdoor Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
$45.85*
and up
Upper Pigeon Smoky Mountain River Rafting
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Hartford
More attraction details
Owner description: White water Rafting just outside of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Located in Hartford, TN, you and your family can enjoy an exciting rafting trip on the Pigeon River with a professional and friendly guide, beautiful scenery, and high quality equipment.
Reviewed October 11, 2016

We had an awesome time with our family on the white water rafting!!! Our guide Willis was phenomenal!! We felt like we were at the comedy barn during the entire trip! Not only are all the staff very knowledgable, safe and courteous they are hilarious!!!! They kept us entertained from the bus ride to the end of the trip!! Thanks so much and as a local I will certainly keep bringing people over to y'all!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,211)
All reviews
"first timers"
in 28 reviews
"whole family"
in 29 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 22 reviews
in 22 reviews
"trip fun"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

This was my first time white water rafting, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!! From start to finish, our entire trip was full of fun, laughs, incredibly beautiful views, and good old people. Everyone that works here is extremely experienced, and accommodating to their guests. Willis was our guide, and he kept us laughing the entire time! We will only use this rafting company from here on out. They set the bar high. I will recommend them to everyone. Thanks for a great time!

Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

This was an awesome experience! Checked something off my bucket list. Experienced/funny guides. We loved Kyle! Great birthday present for my 8 year old son. But I think my dad is now going to be hooked forever!!! Can't wait to come back.

Reviewed October 4, 2016

We had a great time white water rafting. Our guide AJ was so good with us. We had one person who can't swim and is not to crazy about water activities and we had a person close to 70 with us and he was the best. We would gladly do this again. We had a hard time finding a place to go rafting this late in the year but I highly recommend using them.

1  Thank Kim M
See more reviews
Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were not sure if we should go white water rafting or not because of the water level, well we did and it was a great time with good people! Willis was our guide and he was very knowledgeable and a spectacular river guide. The staff had us laughing from the moment they said hello to the moment we said our good byes. Highlights on the river, we saw 3 yearling buck cooling off in the river, 2 great blue herons and a hand full of river otters playing in the water. We hope to come back in June to get some larger rapids and we will request Willis! You can tell the staff loves what they do and they make the guests feel welcomed!