Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Reviewed October 2, 2018
jenorpat
via mobile

2,401 results
All reviews ropes course the river family float float trip great guide upper pigeon river great trip a lot of fun made us feel first timers great job raft guide year old daughter whole family super fun the entire trip felt very safe
Reviewed October 4, 2018

Highly recommend booking your rafting trip with these outfitters, the guides are awesome and the rafting is amazing. There were more 3 and 4 rating rapids than 1-2, so if you are looking for a wild ride down the Pigeon River go with them on the Upper River and you will get the ride you are looking for.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We rafted down the Pigeon River on the last day of the season. My husband and I had rafted with Rafting in the Smokies before we had kids and were happy to raft with them again. It was our teenage girls’ first time and they loved it! Celeste, our rafting guide, was very knowledgeable of the river. We were given great instructions prior to the trip on safety and how not to fall out of the boat. Because it was so late in the season, there was not a controlled water flow, just natural. It was a little tricky in spots, but Celeste coached us safely through. We made wonderful family memories and will definitely raft with this company again!

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Our guide was Jason with the pink helmet, he was so fun, kind and entertaining!!! We all loved him and thankful for men like him who serve our great nation!

Reviewed September 16, 2018

My husband and I really enjoyed the rafting experience. It was exciting enough for his adventuresome nature but not so rough a ride that I was too scared. Our guide was great - his name is Fletcher. Fletcher was funny, patient. and helpful. We knew we were in good hands while he was in charge of our raft. There were pretty scary rapids but also a quiet part of the river where you could jump in and swim. The zip lining was more for novices and people who didn't want too scary an experience which is good however my husband & I were expecting longer zip lines and to be higher up in the air. The entire grounds of the rafting company are beautiful and all of the staff were super great and helpful. We bought water shoes and bands to hold our glasses on at the rafting company store before the rafting trip. The prices are very reasonable. The prices of the rafting and zip lining were reasonable and a good deal.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

I took my dad here for his first time ever white water rafting. The weather was perfect! The group of
Guides for the rafting trip all seemed like a big family...great vibe. Our guide, Brad, made the trip a lot of fun! If we visit here again, we will be requesting him for sure.

And...The zip lines and restaurant next door were pretty awesome too!

Reviewed September 4, 2018

We had grandparents, adult children and grandchildren together on this amazing rafting trip. Our guide was excellent and we all had a great time!

1  Thank KJA_Slinger
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Rafting in the smokies is a great company-friendly guides, better permissions than other neighboring rafting companies, big rafts and more. Our guide was Staci and she’s just awesome - she knows how to keep people engaged in a great rafting experience! We even got a chance to surf the waters. I’d say ‘intermediate’ isn’t very thrilling but fun - bang for the buck!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time at Rafting in the Smokies. Our guide Staci was excellent. She is very knowledgeable and made it a great experience for all of us. If we ever come back we will definitely request Staci!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

First time ever rafting and it was amazing. Our guide, along with views and adventure, made for an awesome trip. Johnny B was the best! He went out of his way to show us a good time. Ask for him!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

The float trip was extremely slow and calm - too much so for the kids.

So much is dependent on the guide, ours was OK but not great.