“Great Italian food and lots of it”
Review of Gondolier Pizza

Gondolier Pizza
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Harrogate
Cuisines: Italian
Erwin, Tennessee
“Great Italian food and lots of it”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

THIS ISN'T JUST A PIZZA PLACE!! I placed my order and went to the restroom to wash up, by the time I returned my salad was on the table. The salad was fresh and crisp and the dressing delicious. I ordered the "Tour of Italy", with lasagna, manicotti, parmesan chicken and spaghetti. It was way more than I could eat but I took it with me for later. All the food was delicious! The desserts looked wonderful but I couldn't handle that so I got a slice of raspberry cheesecake to go. It was delicious as well. This was my first time here but it won't be my last!

• Visited March 2014

Cleveland, Tennessee, United States
“Best restaurant in Harrogate”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I live in Harrogate so I have been to all of the local restaurants (all 10 of them) multiple times. This is a small college town so there are not many choices when it comes to finding a decent meal for diner or lunch. The Gondolier is our favorite restaurant for a sit-down meal and we have never been disappointed. 1/2 of the time we get one of their specialty pizzas. If my wife is in the mood for a greek salad or wrap, or one of their pasta dishes, I usually go for a hot sandwich and home cut fries, or a calzone with extra dipping sauce. No matter what we get, we love their complimentary bread sticks, delivered hot and tasty as soon as you are seated. Save room for desert. They have a great selection of cakes (over a dozen typically) to choose from.

Visited November 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“Excellent food”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I routinely eat here when we stay at our vacation home at Norris Lake. He usually gets something Italian as do I but this time I got the 9 oz. filet. It was excellent! I ordered it rare...it came out tender and delicious!! My husband was jealous he did not order it also! The cakes on display are awesome...we always get a piece to go..yes one piece!! It is huge and more than enough for two people. We got the Snickers Cake and it was awesome!!! Love this place!!!

1 Thank Donna W
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Greek & Italian”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Gondolier reminds me of the greek diners I grew up with. Big plates of home cooked food. Gondolier specializes in Greek and Italian but has something for everyone in plentiful quantities. Come hungry or plan to bring home a portion for tomorrow.

Don't miss dessert. It's worth bringing home half your dinner for. Cake slices that could feed 4 and (OMG) cannolis. A great place to take kids, the family or the team.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lisa F
Batavia, Ohio, United States
“Another nice night out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We choose the 5 oz. filet mignon dinners this time around. The food was outstanding and the service was great. We requested Tristany to be our server again. She did a great job for us and we look forward to our next visit!!!!! This is still the only place to get a quality steak in this area!

• Visited September 2013