“Good service and value for lunch”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #11 of 36 Restaurants in Harriman
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Lunch for 8.99 with the salad bar. Very clean, and friendly service. Free wifi is available. Sure beats the fast food alternatives.

2  Thank Giuseppes1933

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We used to go there when they had a "buy one get one free" coupon. That is about what the food is worth. As chain restaurants go this is about average, but it's the only chain restaurant in Crossville other than the fast food joints. I used to take my aged father there for a special lunch treat but the last time we ate there it was really bad, so haven't bothered to go back.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I met friends here for lunch. The food, including the soup and salad bar, was all good, if not haute cuisine. Service was pretty good - no complaints about all separate checks, each meal was delivered to the correct person without having to ask who got what, and drinks were refilled regularly and unobtrusively. Not bad for a small town on the interstate.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Ruby Tuesday has one of the best salad bars around and it comes with the meal. I had the salmon, and it was delicious. The biscuits are the best. The staff was very friendly.

1  Thank Ann W
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Despite reading previous reviews we decided to try it anyway. We went on a Tuesday around 1 pm. It was not busy.( perhaps due to the bad reviews). I had the hamburger sliders and salad bar and my friends had the chicken tortilla soup and chicken sliders. Our service was excellent. Our waitress was very attentive. The food was hot and delicious although it did take the cook a second try to get the burgers the way I wanted them. It didn't take anytime to get it fixed and the manager was right out to make sure it was right.
I would not hesitate to come here again.