“Chili Cheese Burritos!!!”

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Chili Cheese Burritos!!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

As a Taco Bell/KFC/Gas Station Combo the menu isn't always a full or current Taco Bell menu, no Baja Blast, and it took them a while to finally get the Doritos Tacos... However they have one thing 98% of Taco Bells don't carry anymore... CHILI CHEESE BURRITOS!!! This burrito was removed by most Taco Bells around 2003, and is worth the 30 mile drive from Cookeville or at least a stop on the way to Nashville.

1 Thank Matthew0027

gordonsville
“I knew better”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I knew better than to eat there, but I was hungry, it was late, I just wanted to have a "real meal" and for some reason thought this would be the answer. I know KFC and friend chicken in general is greasy, but this was ridiculously greasy. Not even like a normal kind of greasy, but an extra slimy greasy. Even my cole slaw tasted greasy. I will never make this mistake again.

Visited April 2012