“Consistently excellent”

Timberloft Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Gordonsville
Cuisines: Southwestern, Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The Timberloft Restaurant is a family destination spot for a good meal that will be sure to delight every member. We are regulars. Even our vegan members are pleased with their home cooking. Pork lovers-you're home. The aroma, atmosphere and delicious perfection of pork roasted by a master is evident as you walk in. Brisket is just right. Each item from salads to poor boys to real home baked cakes is right on the mark! Home fries.. oh my goodness. Kids meals are followed with a cute ice cream sundae. The five layer Carrot cake and the German Chocolate cake were pricey but worth every penny. Our server Kristin last night was just as genuine and efficient as the establishment she represented. Their boutique has many original and top brand name offerings and they wrap beautifully so you can leave with a perfect gift. They have added an outdoor patio that is not at all roughing it.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

The outside aroma is what brought us in, the décor was very cozy, our server Misty was FANTASTIC - now to the food- My husband got the ribs and the meat fell off the bone, so tender and good. I opted for the potato skins, which is my weakness, I had never had anything like this - pulled pork, BBQ, cheddar and scallions - AWESOME

1  Thank Barb B
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Recommended by relatives we stopped in and was suprised how good the smoked ribs and beef brisket was. The barbecue was a dry rub that had been smoked but sauces were available if you wanted. All the side dishes were just as good. We had the apple pie for desert and it was very good. We will definitely return.

1  Thank Kyojin42
Reviewed September 18, 2013

After operation near Nashville we stopped out of crowded Nashville area at exit 258 to try Timberloft before finishing trip to Crossville, Cumberland County, Tn. Home in one hour.Friendly hostess, friendly competent waitress (ok, server) Nikki and good food: sliced smoked beef brisket was tender, juicy and flavorful; grilled chick breast was tender, moist; sweet potato fries were different than my area and very good. Get something other than the 'pineapple' cole slaw. Bartender did good job on an unfamiliar drink to him and actually came into dining area to check on it. It was recommended to me by a Gordonsville couple and they were right. Great stop returning from airport, also. Aug. 13, 2013

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Excellent service with friendly staff; good barbecue, and decent bar selection. My waitress Kelley was very busy, but always had the time to check on me and have a friendly word or two. Tried the ribs...yummy, with a dry rub and not covered in sauce: the only way to serve pork ribs! Will be stopping again on my next travel through the area.