“Great BBQ”

Timberloft Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Gordonsville
Cuisines: Southwestern, Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stopped with my wife on a cross country trip from Philadelphia to Las Vegas and saw wonderful comments about Timberloft. We were not disappointed. Great food for the price. Andrea was an excellent and charming server.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Kelley was excellent. The fish and green tomatoes were bland, but the BBQ was excellent. Gorgeous building and atmosphere.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We discovered Timberloft the first time accidentally when we were cruising with the top down. Smelled it before we saw it and liked what we saw when we did see it. Very inviting inside and out. Food is awesome and interesting. Our server this time, Kelley, was top notch. Attentive but not intrusive. Full of good information about the different food and drink offerings. I wish I could remember the name of the server last time because she was equally good. We will be back. It is worth the trip.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place is great, it has a rustic feel, they have unique items on their menu & if you want wine, beer or a mixed drink they have a bar to help you out, it is clean, it is reasonably priced. The desserts are out of this world...If you like carrot cake, they have the best around & it is a huge piece. They have trivia night during the week & in the summer time they have corn hole tournaments. I almost forgot they have a little shop in the front & that has some unique items & cute gifts in it. I use to work here & I know this is a clean place. If you have never been it is definitely worth a try.

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Amazingly tender ribs! This was mine and my husband's first time eating here, and it certainly will not be the last. We came in on a Tuesday around lunch time and the parking lot was full (made me think we were going to have to wait). After walking in we were greeted like they knew us and then seated. Our waitress was a younger girl and very friendly and helpful, she seemed quite busy but kept our drinks refilled and even joked with us for a moment.
Now to the amazing ribs! My husband and I ordered the st louis combo meal to share, we got ours with mac and cheese, beans, ribs, brisket, and pulled pork. Everything was smoked to perfection, we didn't even need bbq sauce! My favorite was of course the ribs, I have never had ribs that tasted so good! After lunch we tried a piece of chocolate cake and that was a perfect ending to a perfect meal. Needless to say, we have told all of our friends about this place and we will be making a special trip back!