“I will remember my wedding day every time I see a butterfly flutter by.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gordonsville
Butterfly Hollow - A Hidden Retreat
Ranked #1 of 1 Gordonsville B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 27, 2010

"Butterfly Hollow" Such a beautiful place to have a wedding ceremony. Thank you to our hosts Sharon and David, we left feeling like friends. The setting in the hills of Tennesee couldn't have been more beautiful. It takes special people to be so selfless and share their home for the enjoyment and relaxation of others. We chose the "Elope to the Hollow" package and it was well worth every penny spent. You can tell David and Sharon put their hearts into what they do and that is what makes it so special. I could not have asked for a more intimate or unique wedding, and am looking forward to some day spending my anniversary there.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 7, 2010

The memories that will be shared with others will never come close to the experience we had at Butterfly Hollow. Dave and Sharon where the best host's that any person could ask for!! The beautiful landscaped grounds down to the gentle, lovable dog who greets you when you arrive (Daisy). Relaxation never before was set in such a peaceful, loving, positive setting. Until you try it for yourself words fall short of describing the time that we spent with Dave and Sharon!! Thank you and we will be sure and return many times over!!
Chuck and Karen

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2010

Wow!...what a beautiful setting for our intimate little wedding ceremony. May was such a perfect month for our special day...with the flowers in full bloom, the butterflies plentiful, and the songs of nature all around us. We would highly recommend Butterfly Hollow to anyone who wants something a little different and a little more intimate than the traditional wedding. It was just paradise...and a place we will remember for the rest of our lives. Thank you to our warm and gracious hosts, David and Sharon...you have given such a great gift to so many by opening your little hideaway, and we're honored to be among the many couples that have taken their vows and started their lives together at Butterfly Hollow.

Reviewed June 3, 2010

We chose Butterfly Hollow as our wedding destination and we couldn't have imagined a more perfect place to share our first moments as husband and wife. Sharon and David were so hospitable and caring that it was like being with family. We enjoyed dining with them and the wonderfully scrumptious food. Wow! What a treat! :) Every moment in their home was special and filled with love. We have beautiful wedding memories all because of the hard work and love that Sharon and David put into our special day. Thank you so much from the depths of our hearts for all you both did for us. We will never forget our new friends in Butterfly Hollow and all we shared together. Many Blessings! :)

Reviewed June 2, 2010

My husband and I eloped to Butterfly Hollow in May 2010. David and Sharon did absolutely EVERYTHING to make our special day memorable and are two of the sweetest people you will ever meet. The food was excellent, the bed and breakfast itself was spotless and the scenery was gorgeous! We were so lucky to have stumbled upon this gem located in the hills of Tennessee and have already recommended Butterfly Hollow to several friends.

Reviewed May 17, 2010

My husband and I were married in Butterfly Hollow in May 2009. I wanted a small, peaceful, country wedding. We live in Michigan and found Butterfly Hollow by searching the internet. On the morning of our wedding day, we woke up in Nashville to torrential downpours and thunderstorms. I was devastated. I called and spoke with David and just speaking with him put me at ease immediately. He assured me that it was my day and that they were going to make it special. They set up the ceremony on the porch with beautiful lighting and flowers. It did rain the entire time, but just thinking about how beautiful it was, brings tears to my eyes even now, a year later. It was seriously like a dream. I wouldn't have changed even one thing, except the amount of time we spent there. It went by so fast and we didn't want to leave. Every single one of my 14 guests absolutely loved it. The scenery is so beautiful that people back home thought our pictures were fake- everything was so green and vibrant! We are going back this summer for a belated anniversary weekend. If you think the pictures on the website are beautiful, just wait until you see it in person. It was absolutely wonderful. I don't have enough words to describe our experience there. Just amazing.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2010

When your a little girl, you dream of your perfect day. Butterfly Hollow makes dreams come true.
As we exited the interstate and got onto the narrow road that led to Butterfly Hollow, the whole atmosphere changed to what only dreams are made of. The wild flowers growing on the side of the roadway and the quiet sound of birds singing, bring ture reality to your heart.
As we made the turn onto Brussell Lane our spirits picked up the quietness and peacefulness of our surroundings. David and Sharon greeted us with open arms as we pulled in the drive of this true Heaven on Earth. To have your wedding day be peaceful with no stress, not to worry about anything is joyous and wonderful.
We did the Tie The Knot package and it was perfect. I could not have asked for a more beautiful day and we had a beautiful flower girl named Daisy. Being animal lovers Daisy made our wedding perfect. Oh and the pictures!!!! Wow are they great.
We are already planning our return visit hopefully sometime in the fall. Thanks David and Sharon for a beautiful ceremony and a wonderful day in paradise. See you soon.
Cliff & Sheri

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JaspurrCatMO

Been to Butterfly Hollow - A Hidden Retreat? Share your experiences!