Butterfly Hollow - A Hidden Retreat
$72
The Retreat At Center Hill Lake(Smithville)(Great Value!)
$105
$93
$88
QualityInn
$109
My Place Hotel-Nashville / Lebanon, TN(Lebanon)(Great Value!)
$109
  • Breakfast included
$68
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbed and breakfastbutterfly hollowanniversary tripsdaughter's weddingmy home away from homeold farm houseenjoy naturepeace and solitudefirefliestennessee
Reviewed November 12, 2006

My home away from home is a beautiful and quiet get away nestled among the Tennessee hills where I can place my worries and cares among the butterflies and watch them float away.
It amazes me how much one weekend can totally put my mind at ease and that I can return to reality with a new sence of self and a new balance in my attitude. I just wish I could bottle up that contentment after my stay.
I plan on coming back year after year since my sister and I plan our sister weekends here. Seeing as this has been our third year to stay, we couldn't imagine a more perfect place for us to relax, laugh and reminiss on all that has happened since our last stay at the Hollow.
David and Sharon are the most gracious hosts you could ever imagine and we feel like we are staying with family when we come for a visit. But with this family, everyone gets along!! Plus, I sleep so amazingly well there....I don't know if it's the comfortable bed in Lily's attic or the fire crackling in the fireplace, the music softly playing on the stereo or the fresh baked cookies and hot cocoa before bed, but whatever it is, it works!
I just cannot say enough positive things about the Hollow, but I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2006

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2006

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 17, 2006

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)