“Honesty and integrity”

Baymont Inn & Suites Goodlettsville
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Our family visited Nashville in July 2013. Although the commute to the main tourist area involved driving in heavy traffic at times, the price and quality of the room was excellent. A full breakfast was included in the price. When we were returning one evening after shopping, I set my purse down at the door and went to bed for the night. I received a call that one of the staff had found my purse and they would bring it to me. Everything was still in the purse, including cash I had. The honesty and integrity of the staff is just another reason I will stay at this motel when visiting Nashville.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank lotusgirl58
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Goodlettsville

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Room was OK. I could hear every word spoken next door. Breakfast was typical free stuff, not bad. If any one else has stayed here and can tell me what that breathtaking odor in the lobby is I would love to know. It is all consuming. It is convenient to restaurants.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DonaldJTrump
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My three friends and I stayed here one night on our way to New Orleans. We arrived late and the attendant checking us in was friendly and looked like she could have her baby any minute. I found in strange that there were men sitting around the lobby so late at night. Our room was ok. Nothing fancy. Breakfast was basic. This hotel would be ok for a one night stay, but probably not a week long stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 11, 2013

There was no heat in the room (It was 30 degrees outside). No WIFI. No soap in bathroom. Many channels on TV did not work. One of lamps did not work. I checked in at 10 p.m. The customer in front of me was advised that his room was not ready because it was being cleaned. What kind of hotel cleans its rooms at 10 p.m.?

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We were supposed to check in on Halloween night but the power was out, which is of course no fault of their own but when we pulled in to speak to the woman working the front desk, she didn't even get up from her seat NOR did she stop eating her candy bar to speak to us professionally. The following night we checked in and were told nothing about the renovations that were taking place at the hotel. Renovations are always a plus to any stay at a hotel, however when you have these renovations start at 8AM in the morning when you have sleeping guests directly next door, I find this to be BEYOND RUDE! When we mentioned to the workers they were a little loud for that time of the morning, they cussed at us as we walked away and told us to get over it. Management did NOTHING to correct this. Extremely disappointed with this hotel, especially since we are return customers who have stayed multiple times at this location.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We've stayed at this location several times over the past several years. The price has always been reasonable, compared to other motels in the area, and the accommodations have always been comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I read the reviews on this site and selected this hotel based on those reviews…OMG was I in for a shock. The room was filthy - the carpet had, literally, black pathways through the room. The toilet leaked every time you flushed it, flooding the bathroom floor - so our entire stay was spent wrapping towels around the toilet at the floor to prevent us from stepping in toilet bowl water. The sink also leaked, so it too had a towel wrapped around it so it would not flood the countertop. The bathroom door was falling apart and every time you opened/closed it "cardboard like" material would fall out from the inside of the door. The room smelled like mold or mildew. We had to move a major piece of furniture to plug in the microwave - which didn't even work - I heated my coffee for 2 minutes and it was barely warm.
The towels were clean, but heavily stained, which was a total gross factor. The linen on the beds were also clean and smelled clean, but were stained. I stripped the sheets and checked the mattresses - which did look new and were stain free, YAY.
About half of the TV channels had so much static we could not watch them.
Why didn’t we just leave? Because we had a dog, and this is a pet friendly hotel. When asked, I was told we could not move to another room in the hotel because they only had a couple of pet-friendly rooms and they told me the others were taken, so there was no room to move us to. With many events, being why we were in town, we could not locate and move to another hotel in the time frame, so we had to tough it out.
Oh, when I was checking in the VERY pregnant desk clerk was more concerned about thanking the elderly gentleman in the lobby for her bag of Victoria Secret items than paying attention to me, a paying guest with a reservation trying to check-in.
Overall, miserable - I have never paid that much money - almost $400 for 3 nights, and stayed in such filth and run-down conditions.

Room Tip: My tip? Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family