All reviews cracker barrel room was clean comfortable stay front desk staff staff was very friendly christy dog nashville interstate michigan workers
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Room was much much smaller than anticipated. Seemed crowed with 4 of us and beds are only full size. Bathroom was crazy small but everything in the room was clean, except under the beds. We (actually our dog) found a partially full bottle of water under one, and there was lots of dust. Staff was friendly and helpful; we needed our key reprogrammed a couple of times but no other problems. Breakfast is not provided, so that’s a negative but the price was good so it all worked out. Not a lot of space to walk the dogs, but overall we had a good experience.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Peggy M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North - Goodlettsville, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Thank You RobinC. We sincerely appreciate you making us your "Inn of Choice" while visiting the Goodlettsville area. My staff and I are very proud of our renovated rooms and I will be sure to share your comments with my entire team. I am pleased that you had a good experience while being our guest. Thank you again for your feedback and sharing your stay with your fellow travelers. My staff and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here on our way back from spring break in Florida and chose it because they allow dogs and we have a small cockapoo, and it was right off the expressway. I was pleasantly surprised when we entered the room, not knowing what to expect from a motel. it seemed clean and spacious, had a fridge and microwave and hard vinyl type floor which is good if they allow pets. I was pleased until I went into the bathroom late that night to shower before bed and saw that There was mold on the ceiling and a couple cockroaches that came out from behind a plate on the bathtub that wasn’t sealed. Needless to say I had a sleepless night because of those darn bugs! They were too quick for me to get a picture of them unfortunately!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Peggy M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North - Goodlettsville, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate feedback from all of our guests. I want to let you know that the issues you encountered are not the ordinary for our location. I have personally addressed with our exterminator company and my maintenance staff to prevent issues in the future. My apologies for the issues encountered and the inconvenience they caused. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you again here in Goodlettsville and giving us a chance to better serve you.

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

After seeing the limited places to stay and outrageous prices in Nashville, we stumbled upon this last minute. So glad we did. Rooms are not fancy, but they were clean and comfortable. They gave us an extra blanket when I needed one. About 20 mins to the airport. We stayed 2 nights the first night, then came back for a 3rd a few days later. Staff wasn't the friendliest, but for the 2 mins of checking in and out I didnt care. Highly recommend vs the insane prices in the city.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Peggy M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North - Goodlettsville, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience with us Amber M. We sincerely appreciate you making us your "Inn of Choice" while visiting the Nashville area. My staff and I are very proud of our renovated rooms and are disappointed that you experienced an issue during your stay. I can assure you that I am personally addressing the issue you have raised to prevent future occurrences. Thank you again for your feedback and sharing your stay with your fellow travelers. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

Bed is ok nothing more or less, but need new pillows, they were flat rocks past due, otherwise ok but thanks to the pillows will look at somewhere else if poss.
Not just a weekend tripper work has me stay in a lot of hotels.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Peggy M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North - Goodlettsville, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2019

Thank You M9443UV. We sincerely appreciate you making us your "Inn of Choice" for your over night stay while traveling through Tennessee with your work. My staff and I are very proud of our renovated rooms and are disappointed that you experienced issues with the bedding during your stay. I can assure you that I am personally addressing to prevent future occurrences. Thank you again for your feedback and sharing your stay with your fellow travelers. We look forward to your next visit

Reviewed February 24, 2019

i usually think of redroof as just a place to stop BUT was pleasantly surprised at the quality; roomand lobby looked recently remodeled and good TV bathroom sparkled
heck forgot wallet and on calling was safely put awat untouched!
if a suggestion warranted add at least cooff; juice ; tea and rolls and bagels and dry cereal for light breakfast

Date of stay: February 2019
Peggy M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North - Goodlettsville, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2019

Thank You Michael. We sincerely appreciate you making us your "Inn of Choice" for your over night stay while traveling through Tennessee. My staff and I are very proud of our renovated rooms and we thank you again for your feedback and sharing your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit.