“Red Roof”

Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Room was clean and the beds were comfortable, perfect for a couple of nights stay. It was the most expensive motel we stayed at on our trip but as long as it's clean and comfortable I'm happy.
Goodlettsville is a relatively safe place to stay while visiting Nashville

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Peggy M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you to our guests from Glasgow, United Kingdom for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us here in Goodlettsville. My staff and I are delighted to receive your kind words of praise. The principal goals of our hotel is to provide dependable service, clean comfortable rooms to all of our guest, at a reasonable prices. But, it's only through our guests eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide. Again, let us thank you for posting your review. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stayed here on our way through and it was very easy access. The clerk was very nice. She was very helpful and answered all of our questions. It is located in a nice neighborhood. The rooms were clean, smelled good, beds were comfortable, Great for the price. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Peggy M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you to our guest from Kentucky for the wonderful review of our Inn. Here at our Red Roof Inn, Nashville North, we strive to make all of our guests comfortable and we are pleased that you stayed with us. I want you to know that we value your business and hope that when you are in the area you will stop and visit again.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Inn was way OVERPRICED. Dingy, dirty chairs, carpets. Shower temperature not regulated. Had non smoking room and it smelled enough that we sprayed our own disinfectant deodorizing spray. Inside doors felt unsecure and had big gap between door and facing. Front desk not the greatest of help. We were tired from traveling all day so didn't feel like complaining. We had elderly parents (in their 80's) with us and they were very uncomfortable. I believe we could have stayed in a surrounding hotel and enjoyed it much more.

Room Tip: Their price did not include any amenities like continental breakfast or anything at all. Most hotels...
1  Thank Sewartsy1
Peggy M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you to our guests from Montgomery, Alabama. My staff and I would like to Thank You for sharing your experience. We truly appreciate your honest feedback regarding the issues you encountered. Our goal is to maintain a high standard of cleanliness, offer the needed amenities needed while traveling for all of our guests at a great price. I am personally addressing the issues with my entire staff and we hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve your lodging needs and consider Red Roof for your future travel. Thank You again for sharing, we truly value you as our guest and appreciate your business.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I want to let everyone know that the personnel at this Red Roof Inn were great. Very polite and helpful. I believe her name was Sandy and she was on the 3pm to 11pm shift time frame. She was able to take care of my requests quickly and efficiently and was able to check me in and take care of my expense the way I needed it done.
Also this Inn has now been upgraded to.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank You Bill from McMinnville. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here in Goodlettsville. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I will share your comments with Sandy and the rest of the staff. We look forward to your return visit when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Staff were friendly and helpful, but the room was small, dingy, and rundown. We had a non-smoking room but it smelled stale. Considering the amount of amenities and choices for other hotels in the immediate area, this was a real disappointment.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Peggy M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank You to our guest from Toronto Canada for taking the time to share their experience. Our main goal here in Goodlettsville is to provide exceptional service to all of our guests and assist everyone when needed. To our future guests I would like to mention that we are currently doing some remodeling/refurbishing here at the Inn. So please excuse the mess while we work to give our rooms a modern look and feel for a more memorable stay. My staff and I are always thankful to our guests that post a review about their experiences and we would like to invite you back to stay with us again in one of our newly remodeled rooms.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stayed in the back building, 2nd floor, and could not have been more pleased. When we walked in, we thought it was newly remodeled- it had no "hotel" smell, musty, closed up. It turns out it was updated 3 years ago. We hoped, because of the value, that we would at least get a room that was clean, but it was so much more. The bed was actually comfortable!! We also discovered we were less than 2 miles from an area that had every store or restaurant you could need, as well as a mall and movie theater. We joined their rewards program because of this experience. We hope they get the rest of the property updated soon, so everyone can have as good of an experience as we did. The room was a bit small. but ok for 4 nights. We will absolutely stay at this location again, when we visit the area- usually twice a year.

Room Tip: The upstairs back building has been updated- they're still working on the others.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

On behalf of myself and all my staff here at our Nashville North location, we would like to thank you Beth G, from Columbus, Ohio for choosing Red Roof for your lodging needs and give special thanks to you for sharing your experience with others. We strive hard here as a team to provide exceptional service to all of our guest and are delighted to see you had an memorable stay. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon, when your travels bring you back to the Goodlettsville area.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I saw mixed reviews coming into this reservation so I was a bit worried. But it was a father/son trip and we didnt need all the fancy schmancy amentities as when momma is with us. This place is right off the interstate. I was worried about highway noice, especially when we got to our room and it was on the back side right next to the highway. (room 149) I did not hear any traffic all night so don't let that scare you. The little old lady in the office was direct and didn't have the most enthusiasm in the world, but I guess it's not the most exciting job to have i reckon. Our room did not have any odor when we walked in (I saw lots of comments about stinky rooms) and I'm a non-smoker so I would know if it was smoke stanky. The room was clean, including the bathroom. My wife would have been proud! (bad experience booking cheap room in lexington last year...don't ask) The beds were comfy and the pillows were just right. Overall I give it 4 stars because of the value.

Room Tip: I know rooms 141-151 or so are on the back side by the highway. I would ask for a room not on that s...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Peggy M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank You to our guest from Paducah, KY for sharing your stay with us and letting everyone know of the great value they receive when they stay at the Red Roof Inn. We are always glad to have our guests post reviews about their experiences. It gives everyone a view of the hotel from another guests perspective. It lets us see what we are doing right or wrong so improvements can be made if needed. We truly appreciate your business and Thank You for choosing Red Roof. Hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Goodlettsville area.